˚˖✧ 𝟏𝟏

210,720 likesjobebellingham the most idiotic idiot

210,720 likes
jobebellingham the most idiotic idiot

𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 later, stuff was still going good for you and Jude

𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 later, stuff was still going good for you and Jude. After spending two months with him in Germany, you went back to Birmingham, where your family and friends are, but you couldn't stop missing Jude, even when you facetimed every single day. After not seeing each other for more than 6 months, you finally booked a ticket to visit him once again.

The day before your birthday, Jude had a game, therefore he came home late, leaving you alone in his house, but by the time he got back, you were sleeping already.

Jude tries his hardest to be quiet as he makes his way into the bedroom, feet light on the floor in hopes of not waking you up, his gaze locked on where you are wrapped beneath his duvet. He can just make out the top of your head and his heart gives a solid thump in his chest as he lets his mind wander to a future of nights like this. He hates leaving you for matches knowing how limited your time together is, but he can't deny the giddy feeling that spreads over him on his way back, eager to wrap himself up in your arms after an exhausting game.

He is quick in getting ready for bed, wanting nothing more than to snuggle into your warmth and within minutes he is slipping into the sheets behind you, careful when lifting up the duvet. His lips tilt into a soft smile when he spots you wearing one of his old shirts and he can't deny that seeing you in his clothes has him falling just that little bit more in love with you. Everything is always extra big on you and seeing you half swallowed by a shirt with his name on the back has him tugging you in for kisses that leave you both light headed.

You'd tucked yourself up on Jude's side of the bed, your head buried in his pillow and that paired with his shirt had him wondering if you'd missed him just as much as he'd missed you. He knew it had only been a few hours but after having been apart for the past couple of months he wants to spend as much time as possible with you and he hates the thought that you'd fallen asleep alone. He let out a little sigh as he shuffles up behind you, his hand lightly skimming your waist as he presses a soft kiss against your shoulder.

Jude lets his lips linger for a few seconds, a silent way of saying hi despite the fact you are fast asleep. Your comforting scent washes over him and he is already starting to feel drowsy, his head settling back on the pillow just as you shuffle back against him. You make a low noise, your fingers tangling around his before you tug his arm to wrap completely around you, his chest now pressed flush against your back. He isn't sure if you are awake or whether it is a subconscious move and so he settles for kissing your shoulder again, his fingers squeezing yours. His confusion is cleared however when he feels your own lips against his knuckles.