˚˖✧ 𝟎𝟗

281,923 likesjobebellingham proud 💙

281,923 likes
jobebellingham proud 💙

𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 and Jude decided to take a shower after making love to each other

𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 and Jude decided to take a shower after making love to each other. Everything feels surreal for you - a few weeks ago, you were sitting on your bed, pouring your heart out to Gabriela about how much you missed Jude. Never in your life would you guess that both of you find your way back to each other.

After you put on some fresh clothes, you notice Jude getting messages. You take a quick look on his phone, before rolling your eyes, the expression on your face clearly annoyed.

"Who is it, love?"

"Angela."

Jude walks towards you, giving you a quick peck on the lips, but your eyes are focused on the messages popping up on his screen.

"Jude, why the hell is she calling you babe?"

He takes a look at his phone, a frown on his face.

"She's crazy. She's been calling me that ever since I met her," he says, but you look at him furiously.

"I want you to block her. She knows you have a girlfriend and she still flirts with you!"

"I'm going to, baby. And you know that no matter what, I won't reply to that. I love you only."

He takes his phone, blocking Angela's number quickly, putting it down once again, before looking at you and letting out a light chuckle.

"You're so cute," he says, poking your cheek, and you smile at him before rolling your eyes.

"Whatever."

Jude suddenly picks you up and throws you onto the bed. You scream at the unexpected action, as you take a pillow before throwing it at him. He laughs, catching the pillow perfectly. He gets on top of you, grinning at you widely.

"I'm so happy," you whisper, a huge smile on your face.

"I know, baby. So am I," he replies, kissing your cheek gently.

Your phone starts ringing suddenly. It was Gabriela. You quickly take your phone, answering the call.

"Hey, Gab," you greet your bestfriend, a smile resting on your lips.