˚˖✧ 𝟎𝟓

288,742 likesjobebellingham coming back soon birmingham

288,742 likes
jobebellingham coming back soon birmingham

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 know when or how, but eventually you fell asleep and didn't wake up until the evening

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 know when or how, but eventually you fell asleep and didn't wake up until the evening. When you woke up, you were alone in your hotel room and you couldn't help but wonder where Gabriela was, though you just let it slide and get up to freshen yourself up in the bathroom, since you are really hungry.

After putting on some slippers, you make your way down to the hotel restaurant, but they are closed already. Therefore, you go back into your room and on the little table next to your bed, there was a bag with a note next to it. You approach them, taking the note into your hands to read it.

"Sorry, sweetheart. I won't be back until tomorrow morning, I got you a little something to eat though. Love you xx," the note says and you sigh loudly, before opening the bag and smiling. You start eating almost immediately, when you hear a knock on your door. You swallow the last piece of your food as you get up and open the door.

Jobe walks in without a word, letting himself fall onto the bed, as he glances at you.

"Jobe...," you say quietly, but he stops you by raising his hand.

"I know about everything. I'm sorry," he says, sitting up to face you. You're still standing in the middle of the room, as you give him a confused look.

"I know what Alejandro did. Your friend went off on him earlier, accusing him of all the stuff he has done," he explains slowly.

You take a seat on the single chair next to the tv of the hotel room, facing Jobe. He sighs deeply, before continuing to talk.

"They aren't friends anymore. Jude and him, I mean. Jude freaked out when I told him what happened, and he went off on Alejandro more than Gabriela."

"Jobe, he's going to ruin Jude's career!"

"Oh, that's what he meant then, when he said Jude's going to regret his actions," Jobe comments dryly. Then he makes a hand sign for you to sit next to him on the bed, so you do.

"First, this is what we found in his Jeans pocket," he hands you some pills, as he continues.

"And your wallet," he says, handing you your wallet too. You thank him quietly as he pulls you into a hug.