Chapter 47

Im sorry for the late update guys, I've been really ill and then I've been completely busy. But I'm back!!! 

Happy New Years bTW!!

-Leonardo- 

"What do you want Mr Thompson," I say to Jasper as he proceeds to take a seat in front of me. I look at him in disgust, remembering how the last time I had seen him, he flirted with my wife. 

"I arranged a meeting a while ago but it was somehow cancelled, so here I am to tell you what I want." Jasper proceeds. 

"I already told you when you came last time that I wanted nothing to do with your proposal." I tell him. 

He slams his hand against the desk, "You will listen to what I have to say." 

"I don't have to listen to what you need to say." I say, standing up from my chair and stalking closer to him. "I will not tolerate this disrespect in my office." 

"just hear me out then and I'll be on my way." He finishes, I walk towards my alcohol, pouring myself a glass of whisky. 

I take a sip before replying, "What?" 

"I'm planning to start a new business and I was looking for some investors, I thought maybe you would like to invest." He explains. 

"Nope, now get out." I point towards the door. 

"What the fuck." He groans, "come on man." 

"Why are you still here?" I take a seat back at my desk. 

"You're going to regret this Moretti." He threatens. 

"Oooh I'm so scared." I say with sarcasm, "You know your way out." I reply before opening up my laptop and continuing with my work. 

                                                                                        ****

"Hey principessa." I say once I answer the phone. "How are you feeling?" I ask remembering how she had ran from bed this morning and had been vomiting. 

"I'm fine now." She sighs through the phone. 

"What's wrong?" I ask, knowing something's wrong. 

"Nothing." she replies. 

"I know when you're lying principessa." I tell her, "You know what'll happen if you lie to me."

"I'm just so bored at home Leo, I miss you." She whines.

"Principessa, I miss you too, I'll see you when I'm home though." I tell her. 

"But that's hours away." She whines again. 

"I'll text Valentina to come over yeah?" I ask her. 

"Okay." she replies, "I love you." 

"I love you too Principessa." I say ending the phone and sending a quick message to Val. 

"Who was that?" I look up seeing Micah stood by the door.

"When did you come in?" I ask shocked. 

"Who was that?" He asks again, "why are you avoiding my question? Are you cheating on Alex?" He gasps, "You better not be cheating on my best friend otherwise I'll- " 

"No I'm not cheating on her, why are you even here?" I cut him off, frustrated by his blabbering. 

"I was bored, so I decided to come here." He says, walking closer and taking a seat. 

"Why don't you go hang out with your new bestie since you love her so much?" I groan, wanting to complete my work. 

"Is someone jealous?" He cooes.

"No I just have a lot of work to do, and you always somehow annoy people with your presence." 

"Why are you being so rude Leo, Alexandria won't be happy when I tell her." He says, taking his phone out of his pocket. 

"There's no need to call her, you can stay, just sit in silence please." 

"Whipped." He mutters under his breath. 

-ALEXANDRIA-

"Can we please go shopping." Val whines, "I want to buy clothes for my niece or nephew." 

"Val, I just found out I'm pregnant a few days ago," I shake my head. 

"Please," she groans. 

"Fine." I give in. 

"Great, we'll buy presents for when you tell everyone." She jumps up, running into my bedroom, me hot on her tail. 

I walk in to see her picking out an outfit for me, she had pulled out light blue ripped straight legged trousers with a white crop top and white sneakers. Once I put on the outfit, I quickly applied a few layers of mascara and a little bit of con clear under my eyes before we both made our way out of the penthouse and into the parking garage. We jumped into the Audi R8 Leo had got me the time he tried apologising when I found out his plan. 

"What was Leo's reaction then?" Val asks as we neared the mall. 

"He was happy." I smiled at her. 

"See I told you he would be happy for you." She says. 

"I was just so scared because it was so early in our relationship and with everything that happened, I thought he wasn't ready yet." I explained to her. 

"Regardless of that, none of us would leave your side, you'll always have us." She tells me. 

"I love you," I laughed. 

"I love you too babe." She smiles at me as I pull into the parking lot and park the car. 

I drop Leo a quick message informing him that I'm at the mall with Val before tucking my phone back in my bag and heading inside to the shops.

-LEONARDO-

"Hello?" I say picking up the anonymous call. 

"Moretti." The person behind the call says. 

"Thomson, what do you want?" I sigh, not wanting to deal with him. 

"This is your last chance." is all he says. 

"I already told you my answer." I tell him. 

"Alexandria looks really beautiful in her outfit today don't you think." I could hear his smirk through the phone. 

"Don't you dare touch her." I growl. 

"You told me your answer, and I told you that you would regret it." He says before the line goes dead. 

I throw my phone at the wall, hearing it shatter as Mateo walks in, Micah behind him. "Whoah, what happened?" Mateo asks. 

"It's all my fault." I groan, kicking my chair to the side, watching as it rolls over a few meters and then falls on the ground. 

"There's a lot of things that are your fault, you wouldn't mind being a little more specific." Micah pipes in. 

"Thompson, he's taking her." I now slam the laptop against the wall. 

"Leo stop," Mateo jumps in, taking a hold of me, "Taking who?"

"Alexandria." I say, looking at him with tears in my eyes.