Chapter 11

-ALEXANDRIA-

"I want you to stay, Stay, I want you to stay, Ooh" I finished off the duet with Mike of the Rihanna song. 

"Whooo." Valentina clapped at the end. "Girl, I'm so in love with your voice." 

"Thanks," I smiled. 

"Queen B who?" She started. "I got a recording of that, I have a friend who works in a recording studio and-." 

"No way, you deffo have to send that." Gabe cut in. 

"Gabe, let the poor girl finish her sentence." Lavender slapped his arm. 

"Anyways as I was saying, I have a friend, and if I show this to him, he may or may not sign you guys," She finished. 

"Thank you so much Val." I told her. 

"Anything for my new sister." She smiled back, I heard a scoff behind me, seeing Lavender stood there, glaring at Val. Causing me to chuckle. 

"Anyways, I think it's time to head home." Carter says, "I'm tired." 

"See you guys," Mike says, letting us out of his house. 

We all said bye to each other, before getting into our own cars and driving off. I sat in the passenger seat of Val's car as we drove back to the house. I realised I now needed to have my own car, I had no way of getting around to places. 

"I need to get a car." I told her, breaking the silence. 

"You don't have one?" She asks. 

"No, I've always wanted to get an Audi R8, but my father never really allowed me to drive." That was a lie, he never bought me anything. Never wanting me to have anything. 

"Well, we'll have to make your dreams come true." She says, "I'm sure my brother wouldn't miss a few thousand dollars missing from his bank account."

"No!" I shouted, "I mean, I don't want him to pay for it, I want to earn it myself." 

"I understand." she says, parking outside the house. 

We both stepped out of the car, making our way into the house. "Ah you're both home." Lana says, as we walked into the kitchen. "How was it?" 

"Lex has the most angelic voice ever." Val says. 

"Well, it seems as if I should come to one of your practices." Lana laughs. 

"Where is everyone?" I ask as I realise the house was silent. 

"The boys are out back, playing basketball and Stefan just headed out with a few of his friends." She told us. 

"Come on,"  Val says to me, walking out into the backyard. 

I saw all three boys playing their game of basketball, Leonardo, Mateo and Leonardo's friend Micah. We both took a seat at the bench as Val asked the maid, Sarah, to grab us some cold drinks. Sarah was an elderly lady who was the nicest woman I had ever met. 

I watched as Leonardo ran around the pitch, shirtless, the sweat that dripped down his body from the heat. The way he looked so sexy in the shorts and his body was to die for. "You might want to wipe away that drool." Val cut me off. 

I wiped my mouth, realising there was no drool there and Val had caught me staring at Leonardo. "Do you play?" I asked her. 

She laughed, "No way, they don't ever let me play." 

"Why not?" I asked. 

"Because they always say basketball is a boys game." She sighed. 

"Well not today." I stood up making my way towards the pitch, interrupting their game. 

"What are you doing?" Leonardo asks as I grabbed the ball from his grip.

"Let's play." I smiled at him. 

"You can't play." He laughed.

"Oh yes I can." I argued. 

"How much do you want to bet?" He says. 

"One thousand Dollars." I say. 

"Okay, and if I win, You move back into my bedroom." He smirked. 

"In your dreams." I reply back. 

"You're always in my dreams Principessa."

"Okay, Leo versus Alex and the winner gets whatever they want." Micah cuts in. 

"Who are you again?" I ask. 

"Funny, we met at the party, I came up to you when you were shoving a burger down your throat and you my lady were very rude." He says. 

"Anyways, let me go and put something better on." I said ignoring what Micah had said.

I ran up to my room, Val following behind. "You have to win, put those boys in their place." 

"Oh trust me, I used to be on the girl's basketball team back in high school, Leonardo won't know what hit him." I smirk. 

 I put my hair into a high pony tail, putting on a pair of black cycling shorts and a cropped oversized shirt. I walked back downstairs, Valentina had also changed her clothes into something more sporty.  We walked into the kitchen, grabbing some water, I grabbed 3 bottles of water and walked back out. 

"Awww principessa you got us water." Leonardo awed.

"Who said that?" I asked, "This is for me, Mateo and Micah." I handed the boys their water. 

"Awh baby, I always knew you had a thing for me." Micah says to me. 

"I'd rather remove my own gallbladder with an oyster fork than have a thing for you," I reply to him. 

"Damn girl," Mateo says.

"Both of you fuck off," Leonardo says pushing them off the court. 

"What's up your ass today?" Micah says, causing Leonardo to Glare at him. 

"Okay lets play." I said. "You guys can flirt later on." 

"First to score 10 hoops wins." Mateo says. Val, Mateo and Micah sat on the Bech as they watched us play. 

                                                                                      ***

"Pay up," I held out my hand to Leonardo. 

"I want a re-match." He says in shock. 

"I Won fair and square." I shoved my hand closer to him. He took out a stack of money from his pocket, placing it into my hand. 

"HA you got showed," Val says running onto the court. 

"Thanks a lot Leo," Micah says. 

"I need some water," I looked at Leo who was eying the water that was on the bench. There was no way I was going to let him get that. He noticed I had noticed it as well. We both ran for the water. But before I could reach the bottle, Leonardo pushed me so hard, I fell to the ground. A thought came to my head. I kept my eyes closed. Listening to the footsteps approaching me. 

"Alex, get up, Wake up Alex." I heard Valentina's voice. 

"Fucking hell Call 911" Leonardo screamed. 

"RAHHHHHH" I screaming grabbing onto Leonardo's arms causing his to jump in fright. 

"Omg you fucking scared me" he says said.

"Awh did the famous Leonardo get scared I could've died." I cooed.

"Fuck off." He glared at me. I hadn't realised until now how close we were. 

I looked down at my knee, realising that I had scraped it and it was bleeding. "I should get this cleaned."