Chapter 32

Mature content

-ALEXANDRIA-

"Let's play chicken." Val says. We all agree, I move closer to Micah, still angry at Leo. It was now dark, the beach was completely empty. 

"You wanna be with me?" Micah says, looking down at me. I looked around seeing Lavender had jumped onto Carter's shoulders, Aria had jumped onto Aiden's and Val had jumped onto Mateo's. Leaving only me, Micah and Leo and I didn't want to go anywhere near Leo. Meaning someone wouldn't be able to play. 

Micah lowered his body, and I placed my hand son his shoulders to jump onto them. But I felt arms wrap around my waist, pulling me away from Micah. "You're mine, not his." I heard Leo's voice say into my ear. 

"Let go of me." I squirmed in his grip. 

"Never Principessa, you're mine." He says, tightening his grip. 

"Me and Mateo will go first against Aria and Aiden, winner stays on." Valentina says. We all move to one side, Lavender counts in and we all watch as Aria and Valentina fight, trying to push each other. It doesn't take long and Valentina finally pushes Aria off of Aiden's shoulders. 

Lavender and Carter go next, against Valentina and Mateo. "I love this bikini on you." Leo whispers into my ear, softly biting my ear. I wasn't going to lie but that actually made me horny. I took a deep breath and I tried to ignore him. I could feel his hand going deeper into the water, and up the inner part of my thigh. "I don't like to be teased principessa." I let out a soft moan as his finger's skimmed my bikini bottoms, remembering how I had teased him earlier on and had left him with a hard on in the sea. "Already wet for me." 

"Leo s-stop." I moaned out. 

"You're mind is saying that but your body is telling another story." He says, slipping his fingers into my bikini bottoms, rubbing my clit. "Watch them, don't take you eyes off of them otherwise I won't let you cum." I nod, keeping my eyes on the 4 fighting. 

"Come on, you guys have been at this for 2 minutes now." Micah groans. Leo slips a finger into me, making me moan louder. "Omg, did I just hear a moan?" Micah says, looking our way, catching the attention of the whole group. Val and Lavender stop pushing each other and begin to look our way.

"No." I quickly rush out. 

"Okay, can you guys hurry up, I want to play too." Micah groans once more. 

Leo rubs my clit faster and I can feel myself close. "L-Leo," I moan softer this time. 

"Cum for me principessa." He says, rubbing faster and I finally reach my climax as Lavender falls into the water. 

"Finally, Alex let's play now." Micah says, gesturing to me. 

"No, she's sitting on my shoulders." Leo says to him.

"That's not fair, I won't get a turn to play." Micah pouts. 

"You can sit on my shoulders." Carter says. 

"No, you just lost against Valentina." Micah says, "Mateo can I sit on your shoulders please?" 

"Fuck no, you're heavy." Mateo says, pushing Micah away. "Plus, I have my sister on my shoulders."

"Omg Micah, it's getting late, Alex and Leo quickly go play." Aiden says. 

"I'm not playing with Leo." I say, looking over at Micah, feeling bad for Micah. I look at Leo who has an angry look on his face, but I couldn't have cared less, I move towards Micah, jumping onto his shoulders. Micah Walks towards Mateo, me and Val at eye level with each other. 

"1,2,3 go." Aria says counting us in. Micah tightens his grip on my thighs, as I try and push at Val. We both go head to head for a few more minutes until I successfully manage to push her into the water. Micah gets a little too excited and drops me in the process of having his mini celebration. 

My head pops back up after being dunked into the water and I glare at Micah. "I'm so sorry." I says to me. 

"Guys we should get going, it's getting late and cold." Lavender says. We begin making our way out of the water and towards out stuff. I quickly pull on my shorts and my shirt I had come to the beach in. But I was still freezing. 

"Here." Leo says behind me, wrapping his jacket around my body. "Next time I don't want to see another man touch you the way Micah held you thighs. Those thighs are for me only." He whispers into my ears. 

Everyone begins to make their way off of the beach and towards the car. There are only 3 cars parked, one being the car us girls came in this afternoon. The other 2 belonging to the boys, 1 I'm assuming Leo drove here himself. I made my way towards the convertible we came in this morning, but was dragged back by Leo. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks. 

"Back to the villa." I say, moving away to walk towards Val. 

"I don't think so, you're coming with me." He says, dragging me back towards him and to the car he had rented out. It was an Audi R8, The car I had always dreamed of having. 

"Omg, no way." I gasped out, touching the car.

"What?" He asks in confusion, as he opens the door for me, allowing me to get in. 

"Nothing, I've just always wanted an R8." I say in awe at the car. Leo nods, making his way to the driver's seat and slowly gets in. He puts the car in drive and begins to drive the car out of the car park. 

"Wanna Race?" Mateo says, pulling down the window of the car all the boys were in. 

"Of course." Leo says. 

It wasn't long until they both started racing down the empty streets. I had felt as if I was the main character in a fast and furious movie. It felt awesome, having the cold wind hit against my skin and the car zoomed down the road. "You hungry Principessa?" Leo asks. 

I simply nod at him, and watch as he pulls into the McDonalds on the side. "Usual?" He asks me and I nod again. He pulls up at the drive thru, giving the man our order.

"Can I get 2 Big Mac meal, Large with Cokes and could I get 10 chicken nuggets." Leo says, "Do you want ice cream?" He asks me. 

"No." Leo pays the man and drives to the next window. He collects our orders and parks the car. We begin to eat in comfortable silence. 

"Why are you ignoring me Principessa?" Leo says. 

"I'm not." Of course I was, I was pissed he had ruined our girl's vacation. 

"I know when you're lying Principessa, now tell me why you are ignoring me." He says again. 

"You know why." I take a sip of my coke. 

"Principessa it's just a vacation." He laughs, "You can't seriously be mad about that." 

"It's not funny Leonardo." I say, calling him by his full name, which made him shut up. 

"I missed you, I couldn't sleep and I know you couldn't either." He was correct, I couldn't sleep without him. "Now stop being a baby and give me a kiss." He says, leaning closer to me and pressing his lips against mine.