CSR: HIS DARKEST GAME PART 2

HIS DARKEST GAME PART 2

"I'm a sadist." Chuuya stated in a calmly serious voice. He didn't falter as he listens and Chuuya continues, "And you don't have an idea how I want to fucking bend you on that bed, spank you hard, and fuck you senseless, Dazai."

Instead of feeling frightened, Dazai feels himself getting a boner from just hearing those words.

Yes, Chuuya, please do so.

Damn, he's really down bad for this man. He's in shambles. He had completely fallen helplessly.

"That's awesome." Dazai whispers and it makes Chuuya chuckles again.

"Pumpkin, I doubt you understand—"

"No, I understand, Chuuya." Dazai replied, this time, his mind is greatly functioning, "I love pain. I can be your 'submissive'. I'll be more than willing to have you as my 'dominant'. I know what BDSM is, and I know what exactly are we talking about here. I know what I'm getting into, you don't have to worry about me. I know what's going to happen. I know what you want."

"Oh, love, you're like a lamb in the slaughterhouse." Chuuya mumbles as he harshly pulls Dazai's coat lower to label him and crashes his lips against the brunette. Dazai gasps by the sudden roughness but he willingly takes it.

Dazai's heart is also beating anticipatingly when Chuuya calls him 'love'.

Chuuya's the one who's controlling the pace. Dazai was guided towards the bed as Chuuya made him sit down there. Without any hesitation, Chuuya sits on his lap and kisses him deeper. His tongue asked for entrance which Dazai gladly received. The kiss deepened and got even more brutal. Their teeth almost scratch each other and Dazai can taste a little blood in his mouth.

It's his own blood because of how rough Chuuya is right now.

They parted and Chuuya seductively licked the blood on his lip, "I want to fucking hurt and pleasure you, Dazai. I want to lovingly slice your skin and lick the blood from there. Right now, I want to fucking tie you on the bed with your own bandages, blindfold you, and fill your body with my marks to make sure you're mine, pumpkin. Mine. Aren't you feeling scared?"

The painful tightening in Dazai's pants says otherwise.

He's fucking turned on.

"Goddamn, you lovely slut." Chuuya whispered and Dazai's brain started going crazy. Why is he feeling excited whenever Chuuya's calling him names like that? "Are you also turned on with that?"

Dazai averted his gaze as he felt all the blood inside his body rising towards his head. Chuuya stares at him in utter amusement. He softly leans closer and kisses the tip of Dazai's nose.

"My dearest," Chuuya mutters and kisses Dazai's left cheek, "My whore," he added and planted a kiss on the right cheek. Then he smiles calmly and mumbled, "Mine," before kissing Dazai's lips again.