CSR: THE CHIBI AND THE DOGGY

Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm Presents:

THE CHIBI AND THE DOGGY

Chuuya's been preparing himself for one of the greatest milestones in his life— adopting a puppy! And when he hears a faint bark amidst the sounds of rainfalls falling from the ground, his heart thumps fast. Will his dream finally come true? Will he finally get to have a puppy of his own? One more thing, it's raining so damn hard... if it's really a puppy then...

His eyes brightened in delight and his heart skipped a beat for a second. It is cute little black dog whose fur resembles the brunette suicidal freak that he hates the most... but it's still a dog!

{Dazai turned into a dog and got taken care of by his dog-lover, ex-partner}.

~•~•~•~•~•

Chuuya has never been this flustered and happy before. No, wait, wrong. Happiness isn't the best way to describe his feeling as he came out of the theater with a teary-eyes and a smile that wouldn't stop creeping on his lips. His heart feels full and warm after watching the sequel of 'The Boy and the Puppy,' his favorite movie of all times. He can't even believe that he accomplished a week-long mission in just a day yesterday just so that he'll have the time to watch this in the cinema. Of course, this day is his rest day and he's glad he spent it well. Chuuya felt so happy as he walked out while hugging the poster of the movie on his chest. His happiness is beyond comprehension that he didn't even get pissed off with the extreme rain falling off the sky. Not that he minds it, really. He'll just use his ability to avoid getting wet. What matters the most is the fact that he watched such a masterpiece.

What would it feel like to have a really cute puppy? Will it even be alright for him, a mafia executive, to adopt a dog and love it with all his heart? Will he be a good pup-parent or fur-parent, or whatever you call that? With a genuine and dreamy smile on his lips, he walks towards the dark street while still having a lot of thoughts about adopting a puppy. The rain is deafening because of how heavy it is but Chuuya's too preoccupied with his thoughts. He promises himself that if he'll see a puppy without anyone who owns them, he'll take care of it. No one, not even his sister by heart Kouyou, knows that he has tons of puppy-related books inside his house. He's been preparing himself for one of the greatest milestones in his life— adopting a puppy!

And when he hears a faint bark amidst the sounds of rainfalls falling from the ground, a mournful sweet bark from the dark corners of the street where he's walking, Chuuya's eyes widen a little. A small tint of red appears on his cheeks. Will his dream finally come true!? Will he finally get to have a puppy of his own!? One more thing, it's raining so damn hard... if it's really a dog then...

Without any hesitation, Chuuya runs towards the dark corners and his lips parted when he sees a dog laying on the dark ground. His eyes brightened in delight and his heart skipped for a second. It is cute little black dog whose fur resembles the brunette suicidal freak that he hates the most. But the dog... the cute, adorable dog is now damp by the rain and laying down weakly on the ground. Chuuya walked towards the dog with gentle gestures as he softly touched the dog's furs. He uses his ability for the droplets of water to float away from the dog. He also uses gravity to protect the dog from getting wet further. The poor dog is shaking because of the cold and Chuuya's heart tightens while looking at it.