CSR: DAZAIPOCALYPSE

Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm Presents:

 DAZAIPOCALYPSE

Panting hard, Chuuya sprints as fast as he can while running away from all the terrifying Dazai chasing after him. Hundreds? Thousands? He couldn't count them but whenever he looks around, he sees the damn face of the mackerel that he hates the most... everywhere! It's a million times worse than the zombie apocalypse! It is a nightmare!

{Chuuya wakes up only to see the world coming to an end due to domination and apocalypse— with Dazai's face.}

~•~•~•~•~•

It's a usual Sunday morning in Chuuya's life.

A day where he's free from stress, blood stains, piles of paperworks, and workaholic mode. It's his day off and whenever this godly day comes, it means he needs to restock his weekly groceries and such. Chuuya's barely home since most of the time, he's always in his office in Port Mafia, but he makes sure to keep his house tidy and filled with necessities as much as possible. With an enthusiastic excitement to buy new shampoo and bubble baths, he immediately drove to the farthest grocery store that he knew from the Port Mafia building. He needs to make sure no one in the port mafia knows he loves buying pink and purple bubble baths, he's aware of what they will probably think. Nakahara Chuuya, the most badass executive, buying a pink bubble bath? Who cares though? Their scents are lovely and Chuuya loves whatever is lovely.

And just like that, Chuuya arrived in the store in his usual glory. The clouds are calm and the atmosphere is cool— the best day weather for relaxation. Since Chuuya has no plans or whatsoever for today, he's currently wearing a red sweater and pants with his choker and gloves. Like always, he gets a huge cart and starts walking down the aisle while looking at the different products.

Oddly enough, he can feel an uncomfortable chills underneath his skin like something really unwanted will happen today. Odd and weird. Blinking, Chuuya pushed those thoughts away. He has seen worse things dealing with Dazai's chaotic errand for almost years in the past. Nothing can ever be weirder than the unfortunate event of meeting someone like that shitty bandage bastard.

What bad could possibly happen, right?

And then it clicks.

It is that bastard's birthday!

Maybe that's the reason why he feels sick down to his stomach right now. Actually, he thinks he feels sick since he woke up earlier. Not that he remembers Dazai's birthday, it's just that, it's difficult to not remember this day because that bandage bastard loves jumping off the river on his birthdays in their teenage years. Nostalgic? Absolutely not! Thankfully, Chuuya always manages to save his ass for the same day every year. When Chuuya's plan was to supposedly spend the day working or drinking wine, it became a tradition to spy on Dazai only to make sure that he wouldn't kill himself. Not that Chuuya cares for him. Who cares for that man anyway? It's just...Chuuya needs Dazai for their job, purely professional and no emotions involved. Yup, definitely, no emotions involved.