CSR: FANGS, LOVE, AND LUST

Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm Presents:

FANGS, LOVE, AND LUST

"When I grow up I wanna kiss and marry Dazai-sensei! He's going to be my bride so you better back off because he's mine, do you understand that!?

Dazai thought at first that it is just an unrealistic word being spitted by the energetic vampire kid that he's been teaching. Little did he know that those words mean deeper to Chuuya as the man shows himself after years only to fuck and love the life out of him— rough, delicate, and mind-blowing.

~•~•~•~•~•

"When I grow up I wanna kiss and marry Dazai-sensei!"

Those words coming out from a very loud voice echoes within the room of a kindergarten vampire class. Dazai is writing an outline of his lesson plan for the day when he hears it. He took a small relaxed sigh as he looked up from his paper works only to see an energetic kid talking to his besties in the classroom. Aside from the fact that the kid has a pair of very mesmerizing ocean blue eyes, fiery red hair that contradicts the calmness of his eye color, and beautiful features, Dazai's also aware for a certain fact that the kid is without a doubt, a vampire. He stays silent on his seat as he inevitably listens to the words the kid is speaking continuously.

"He's going to be my bride so you better back off because he's mine, do you understand that!?"

Dazai prevents his lips from creeping into a smile. Ah, kids are very unrealistic and delusional sometimes. The vampire kid, Nakahara Chuuya, was a transfer student in this educational institute. He transferred six months ago and because of his potential vampiric prowess, he was immediately sorted into the special vampire section. It's not really questionable knowing how he has the blood and genes of the most powerful vampires in their country, rumored to be backed-up by the powers of Arahabaki. Dazai remembers the first time he dealt with the loud, talkative kid.

When they first met, Chuuya was extremely in rage and he's definitely angry with the fact that he's having a human teacher. Yes, a human. Dazai is undoubtedly a human teaching in a vampire education institute. He's only 20 years old but he has a mind more than any average human being. Actually, the vampires in the higher ups didn't mind it at all considering how Dazai is one of the best educators in their community but they especially designate Dazai to teach only the kindergarten ones in order to avoid him being romantically connected with other students in higher levels. Dazai, as a person who doesn't really care with those kinds of things, agreed and here he is now, teaching the kids. He knows he can handle kids well, but Nakahara Chuuya is a very bratty vampire and it took him a week to finally reduce the anger that the chibi is holding for him.

When Chuuya first transferred in his class, Dazai would always hear annoyed rants from the kid. Chuuya is also very cunning as he would always put pranks all over the room in order to annoy Dazai— which isn't really working because aside from the fact that Dazai pretty much calculated where the pranks are placed, he finds Chuuya's antics cute rather than annoying. But the most unavoidable thing that he always experienced from the chibi vampire is whenever Chuuya manages to sneak out from behind him (because of his very chibi body) the small vampire would always bite Dazai's fingers in his small mouth. Though his fangs aren't really sharpened as a child, Dazai finds it shocking to have his index fingers always bitten by his student. That is why he taught Chuuya the one meter boundary between them.