CSR: HOW THE HELL IS THIS AN EASY DARE? PART 3

Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm Presents:

HOW THE HELL IS THIS AN EASY DARE? PART 3

"Chuuya, the dare is as clear as the sky. All you have to do is go downstairs, find the tallest man you can set your eyes off, kiss him with tongue until you're breathless, then punch him hard before hiding and going back here. So easy."

See? Again, how the fuck is that easy!?

{Chuuya has to deal with a dare where he needs to kiss the tallest man in the bar with tongue and then punch the man afterwards. What happens next is history.}

~•~•~•~•~•

"THE EXECUTIVE, DAZAI, IS FAKE AS TRASH!"

It is an ordinary afternoon in Chuuya's life. He's a little annoyed with Dazai's antics since the morning (but it's not actually a bad thing for him). Right now he needs to go to some restroom, and when he enters inside, his blood boils unknowingly when he hears two employees talking shit about Dazai. Those are the first thing he heard, and instantly, he feels the terrifying blood lust arising inside his veins.

"He's too cold when I saw him yesterday just arriving within the office. Eyes as hollow as darkness itself, baaah! I can sense the demonic aura in the man." The first man started while he's urinating.

"I once saw him from a week ago acting childishly to his secretary, and then when he's all alone, he's giving off his usual cold aura to the other employee. What a son of a bitch. I heard he fired uncountable people in this company, I don't even know why he's an executive."

"Maybe he's sucking the CEO's dick? There are rumors that Dazai is gay— I don't even see him working properly aside from his intimidating presence."

"He's gay? Fuck, that's gross."

What the hell is wrong about that!?

Chuuya can feel his eyesight blackened and deafened as he hears those humiliating words that people spit about Dazai. His fist is shaking intensely and it has never been this itchy to punch someone's face really hard before. No one, again, no one has the right to talk shit about that bastard except him. The men continuously talks negative things about Dazai until Chuuya can't help it any longer.

"Oh yeah, I never knew some people still have thick skulls to talk about one of this company's executives like that." Chuuya stopped those men from talking as he shows himself with a smug grin that conceals his extreme anger, "I've never tried breaking someone's skull before, but I think it's worth trying especially when you talk like shit."

The two men's faces pale when they see Chuuya, but one man seems to get a grip on himself as he realizes that it is Dazai's secretary, "Why do you even care? I thought you hate Dazai? You've been fighting with him all the time!"

Chuuya raises his one eyebrows, "So what if I hate that Mackerel?" He took a step closer to the men as his face darkened with murderous intent, "Did I give you the permission to hate him, too?"