8. Daddy Dinner Date

Photo Made with Bing AI

Trigger Warning: Dubious Consent

June 17th, 2022
11:52 PM

River Styx, Hades Domain, Underworld

   Nico had spent the most time he had ever had with his father. It was the best day of his life. The dinner just kept coming, and Nico kept eating. Hades noted that Nico looked healthier than ever. Nico was back to his usual coloring after he began evolving, but he still looked neon vibrant in the Underworld.

   Nico's lips were red as he ate near rotten cherries, just like he liked. He was still eating pomegranate seeds after his father gave him a bone to break the fruit open. They had burnt steaks, bone marrow on burned toast, and salad with over-ripened veggies with bloody red vinaigrette... Nico had no idea what it was, but it tasted amazing.

   "Dad... can I ask you a question?" He asked. Hades was squeezing a brown-yellow lemon over his salad. He nodded and licked his fingers, looking at Nico with heavy eyelids. "Have you been watching me?"

   "A father can't check up on his favorite son?" Hades shrugged.

   "No... I didn't say that" Nico felt himself getting hot, the tangy taste of the red dressing puckered up in his mouth. "I... you have been checking up on me at intimate times...." Nico said, and Hades blushed to take a bite of the salad.

   "Does it make you uncomfortable?" Hades asked, and Nico shook his head, "How does it make you feel?"

   "Excited..." Nico admitted, and Hades smiled.

   "Come on over here..." Hades said, and Nico nodded. He sat the Egg down gently in the basket so there was no way it could roll away again. Nico sat inches beside Hades. His tummy was twisting as he looked up into his gorgeous eyes. "I am sorry I have invaded your privacy... I need to ensure that none of those Demi-gods are taking advantage of you...."

   "They aren't... I wouldn't let them take advantage of me,"

   "Atta boy... well, I am also making sure my brothers aren't trying to do anything,"

   "Poseidon and Zeus? What would they have anything to do with me?"

   "Well, Son... we have been seeing the signs of the end...." Hades said, and Nico widened his eyes, afraid, "They know you are the answer. The baby you will birth is the answer for us... they want maximum power,"

   "And what do you want?" Nico asked.

   "The... same thing," Hades tried to lie, but he told the truth for some reason. He looked at his son, mortified that he had just told his intentions, but Nico didn't falter his expression of curiosity.

   "I knew... you never want to spend this much time with me,"

   "Nico, that's not true," Hades sighed, "It's just... the gods never spend much time with their offspring. It is just the way things are."