2. Nico is Radiant

Photo Made using Bing AI

June 10th, 2022
10:20 AM

Hades Cabin, Long Island, New York

   "Ah, there you are, Percy," Chiron smiled as the guy ran into the border of Camp Half-blood. He was a little upset that he couldn't come back that often due to his job and him not being assigned to Camp Half-blood when summer did come around. He was assigned to Camp Nova in LA when Annabeth, Grover, and he moved to San Diego. "I was beginning to think you couldn't make it,"

   "Nah... Ares is still giving me a bit of trouble from the last time I made a cross-country trip," Percy panted, and that's when Grover caught up with them, knocking him and sending the two of them to the ground.

   "A bit? He almost dropped a plane on us!" Grover could still hear the rattling metal as they jumped out of the way.... it was making him hungry.

   "Which is progress...." Percy sighed, "What's going on, Chiron?" he asked. "Is Nico, okay?". Almost immediately after Nico and his friends heard the prophecy from the Oracle, they ran to Chiron. The man sent an emergency SOS to all past and presented Camp Half-bloods.

   "Hey, it's fine... He was searching around for his sword in the Oracle Room after I took it away and told him a prophecy,"

   "Oh, okay, so we were brought back to celebrate?" Percy asked.

   "No... um, we are about to have a Camp Meeting... you will know then," He said.

   "Chiron come on, I think we are a little past you being all foreboding and annoyingly vague," Percy groaned, but then he and Grover ran off in the direction of the Mess Hall. He saw a guy that looked like Nico, "Hey... are you okay?" Percy walked up to him.

   "Woah... you're Percy Jackson," His green eyes lit up, and that's when Percy realized he wasn't Nico. "I am Samuel," he said, "Why are you back here? Are you on official business? That is so cool," He said, reminding Percy of how Nico used to be. 

   They hadn't seen each other in a while, so he didn't know that Nico wasn't so serious anymore when he wasn't attached to a prophecy predicting the end of the world.

   "I'm sorry, I thought you were Nico... do you know where he is?" Percy asked, and Sam knit his eyebrows together as if he had just been called garbage.

   "Percy?" Jason walked up before anything else would break out, "Nico is over here. Follow me," he said, and Grover looked at Sam, still confused that it wasn't Nico. Hades had the least offspring because he didn't want his power to dim like Hephaestus and Ares.

   "Who was that?" Percy asked.

   "Sam, Nico's brother, they aren't fans of each other," Jason explained, "We have 12 new campers in the Hades' cabin this summer,"

   "Fitting number..." Grover muttered.