5. Leo's Trinket

AN: Hey Guise, back after a while. I am starting this fic back up, I have edited and tweeked the past couple of chapters as well as adding a few AI photos

Photo Made with Bing AI

June 15th, 2022
2:19 AM

Hades Cabin, Long Island, New York

   Nico usually ran cold, and 95.5 would freak out the nurse in the camp infirmary all the time. He was hotter than ever. He stripped off everything but his boy shorts. He woke up in a pool of sweat in his bed. At first, he thought he had peed. 

   He looked around to see if Leo was still in his room. He must be out on a jog since he left his trinket on Nico's desk. Nico flipped the mattress, covers, and pillows. He found a dirty towel to dry off his hair, soaked from sweat. He hadn't been sick but thought he was coming down with something.

   The Son of Hades was intrigued by the trinket on the desk. He thought it was so cool that the children of Hephaestus could create things or fix old treasures. He walked over and lightly touched the trinket. It was a pale gold cylindrical shape with rounded ends. Nico felt dirty for noticing how phallic it looked. 

   He was so horny all the time now. He grumbled at himself at the thoughts racing through his mind. He picked up the trinket and bit his lip. The metal felt so nice on his skin... he needed something inside him. His make-out session with Jason, the thought of Percy Jackson being tempted by his aura... Leo too.

Nico looked out into the main room for Leo and outside the window to see if he was nearby, out in the living area all of his half-siblings looked like they were fast asleep. He crawled onto the bed and hooked his fingers under the waistband of his underwear, tugging them down to his knees.    

   He pulled some pillows down to lean on as he pressed two fingers he spit on into his asshole, stretching himself enough to fit the small trinket. Nico bit his lip as he fit the trinket back into his hands, it was the width of two fingers, and the metal on his skin sent electric currents through his body. 

   He fit the trinket inside of him, crossed his eyes, and buried his face into the pillow. He curled his toes and let out a moan, arching his back and lulling his head back as he fucked himself. His mind was too foggy to pick up on the feeling of being watched. This happened now and then, it was Hades checking in on him.

   Nico was enjoying himself even though he had lost his breath. He was moaning and panting as he finally pleased himself. "Shit!" Nico gulped when he saw the door open, and Leo looked at him with wide eyes. 

   He did a poor job of pulling his shorts back up and hiding the trinket, "Shit...." Nico sighed, laying on his back, trying to catch his breath. He felt Leo's presence walking to the end of the bed, reaching for the Trinket, but Nico weakly grabbed his wrist. "S-Sorry... I couldn't help myself," Nico panted, "I can explain,"

   "You don't have to. I'm not mad... I thought you were asleep; it was supposed to be a surprise," Leo explained. "I know that you are not pregnant yet, but a lot of pregnant women complain about their back hurting, so I was making a back massager for you if you needed it," Leo grabbed the trinket, and it looked so much smaller in his large rough hands. "I was running to my cabin to grab a handle... but you seem to like to use it for a different area of the body.

   "Leo, Please," Nico covered his face as he blushed bashfully. He bit his lip when he felt Leo curiously touch his body. He uncovered his eyes and looked up, confused, seeing only lust in Leo's eyes.

   "Can... do you think I could show you how to use it?" Leo asked, and Nico couldn't speak. He nodded as he tried to avoid looking desperate. Leo climbed onto the bed, fully clothed, pulling Nico into his lap and fitting the pillow at his side to lay Nico on. "Tell me if it starts to hurt... okay?" Leo kissed Nico on the neck. Nico was still at a loss for words, so he nodded as Leo sucked on the nape of his neck.

   The Son of Hephaestus braced an arm around Nico's chest as he again lined the toy up with Nico's sweet pucker. He kissed his neck as he twirled the toy in and out of his friend. Leo had been working on this trinket for days. He had evaluated it several times and hoped to feel good for Nico. He had never really thought about being with a guy, much less his best friend.

   "Okay... tell me if this is uncomfortable," He said, and Nico raised his eyebrows as Nico turned the knob at the end of the toy. The metal warmed up and began to pulse and vibrate. Nico gasped and held onto Leo's forearm, he couldn't speak, but he nodded, telling Leo it felt nice.

    Nico arched his back and wriggled around in pleasure as Leo pleased him. He pressed against his friend's rhythm fluttering his eyes up to look into his eyes. Leo looked at him curiously, admiring the look of pleasure and satisfaction painted on Nico's features.

   "Leo..." He huffed and panted, "Deep... Deeper," he asked, and Leo nodded, then obeyed. Nico's eyes rolled back into his head for a minute as his body went limp. He fluttered his eyes open again to see that Leo hadn't taken his eyes off him. "I've always liked your trinkets," Nico smiled, biting his lip and making Leo chuckle. 

   They began to kiss as Leo fucked the massager inside the Son of Hades, Leo was aiming for the most tender spot of Nico's body at this moment. His prostate, Nico didnt know this yet but the spot that had been giving him the most trouble was his prostate, it was swollen and needed attention.

   "Mmh," Nico whimpered and moaned grabbing onto Leo's thick wrist, he pulled him away from the kiss to catch his breath. "Gods... fuck, Leo," He breathed looking up into Leo's eyes seeing they were dilated. Without Nico's knowledge, the guys were having a bet on who would cave into Nico's aura first... none of them thought that the son of Hephaestus would be the first.

   "Do you know what you have been doing to me these past couple of days?" Leo asked, climbing on top of Nico and grinding against him, kissing on his lips and biting at Nico's cheeks.

   "Fuck..." Nico bit back at Leo's lip, that's when a hot ember sparked from the fireplace.

   "Get the fuck away from my son, Son of Hephestus," Hade grew to life and the boys gasped quickly sitting up.

   "Uh... Gotta blast," Leo yelped before running out of the cabin.

   "Daddy..." Nico groaned covering his face, he heard his father walking back to the fireplace as apparating back to the underworld. Welp... Nico never thought that his father would cockblock him.
Please vote, comment, add this story to your library and read list, also share this story with a friend:)