Y/N: it was touch and go for a while but I'm back and fit as a fiddle, well mostly.

Dutch came up and stood next to Hosea

Dutch: quite the legend you've earned for yourself, I guess being a lawman didn't work out.

Y/N: make no mistake I'm still a US Marshal, I'm just officially still missing. It gave me time to do some digging in to certain folks.

You and Dutch just continued to look at each other neither giving an inch.

Dutch: well I hope whatever you found has been useful.

Y/N: oh it very much has.

Tensions were rising so Hosea stepped in.

Hosea: well we're just glad to have you back.

With that Dutch and Hosea walked away.

You felt a nudge on your shoulder and noticed Bo was standing there.

Y/N: Bo! Hey boy I missed you.

You begin to pet your faith horses neck.

Y/N: I was worried I lost you.

Sadie: he was just as worried, he wouldn't stay still and the odd time he stopped it was to look down the path to see if you were coming.

Y/N: thank you for taking care of him sweetheart.

Sadie: it was nothing, to be honestbit was just as much for me as it was him.

You turned to sadie

Y/N: hey its ok, we're together again right? Thats the important thing.

Sadie just nodded and you stepped forward placing a kiss on her forehead.

Y/N: can you help me get my saddle to the wagon?

Sadie: sure but you can bet we're going to have a long discussion tonight.

Y/N: course, more than happy to.

As you and Sadie approach Ghost Sadie Pat's his neck.

Sadie: so where'd you get this fella ?

Y/N: friend of mine, Mr. Geddes had bought him for his son but they didn't take a liking to each other so I bought him.

Sadie: how could you not liking this big guy.

Ghost started nuzzling up to Sadie.

Y/N: well I guess we know who his favorite is.

Sadie: Whats his name?

Y/N: the son named him Ghost, I just decided to keep it since that's what he's used to hearing.

Sadie chuckled

Sadie: so we have "death" riding in on Ghost.

Y/N: Hughes said it was as of it were meant to be.

Sadie: well Ghost here brought you back to me so I'm greatful.

Y/N: me too. He's a good horse and now that I'm going to have to retire Bo it saves me the trouble of trying to break a new horse in.

Sadie: why do you have to retire Bo? Whats going to happen to him?

Y/N: he was wounded in action policy is we retire them so nothing bad happens to him or I next time there's gun fire. As to what happens to him I'm sending up to my parents ranch in Montanna he'll be happy and healthy.

Sadie: sounds like a good retirement then.

Y/N: he deserves it.

At this point you and Sadie we walking back to the wagon with your gear. You just finished putting things away when you hear Pearson yell that dinner was ready. After you grabbed your plate you joined everyone at the fire.