2- Yup Pretty Normal Day

Siren and Sneak didn't stay for long and after getting their drinks and enjoying them for a few minutes Sneak pointed out that they had to finish their patrol.

With that the two heros left and the rest of the day was fairly normal. Me and Purpled worked together to make all the orders with a system that we had both perfected, so we were able to do it quickly without much error.

The only other exiting thing that happened was when I saw the Vigilante Captain walk by the café and peek through the window checking to make sure everything was okay.

I was pretty sure Captain knew Bad or Puffy since she always checked up on the café. I always made sure sure to wave to her and today was no different. She waved back with a friendly smile (the only visible part of her face) and kept walking.

After a while Foolish showed up for his shift and we caught him up on drinks we were in the middle of and stayed to help him with the beginning of the lunch rush.

Once things had calmed down a bit I said bye to Purpled who still had another hour until his shift ended and Foolish who just waved since he was in the middle of making a ridiculously complex sandwich.

I walked home and was greeted by silence.

Weird...

I walked in the house and over to my room and saw a note stuck to my door.

It read:

Hey Tom's I went out to eat lunch at the restaurant Ranboo works at hope you don't mind me not waiting till you got back from your shift me Ranboo are gonna spend some time with just us.

-Tubbo (the favorite parent)

I rolled my eyes at the end of the note and tossed it into my trash bin as I walked into my room. I plopped onto my bed and pulled out my phone. I was just scrolling through Twitter when an emergency alert popped up on my screen.

I clicked it for more info while sitting up on my bed. I was surprised when the link brought me to new footage of Captain fighting Flame one of the Dream team members.

She was gathering water from the air and used it to make a shield of water around herself protecting herself from Flames deadly fire. Once Flame's fire disappeared however I saw that the water shield was gone and Captain had a few nasty burns that the water couldn't protect her from.

She fell to the ground instantly and started using her powers to hold water over the burns. Flame walked towards the helpless vigilante and was preparing another attack but as he went to launch it the fire suddenly twisted and shot at him instead.

Flame yelled out in surprise stopping his attack. In a flurry of purple particles Pyro appeared and stood protectively in front of Captain. He held his hands out in front of him and made his signature fire creatures that shot forward attacking Flame.

I didn't know Pyro could control others fire... that makes Flame's power completely useless.

I was surprised when I heard the new reporters voice blare out from my phone.

"The Vigilante Pyro has now also engaged in the fight and seems to be protecting Captain! Blade and Cybernetic are on their way now!"

I hope the Vigilantes don't get caught.

Captain wasn't a super active Vigilante but she saved me from a mugging once and she always checked up on the café.

Plus Pyro and Void were probably some of the strongest Vigilantes there was. Stronger then most heros.

"Void!" I heard Pyro yell as Cybernetic came into view.

Not even a second later Void was there grabbing onto Pyro and instantly creating a few enderpearls and handing them to Captain.

She nodded in thanks and threw one teleporting away. At the same time Void teleported away with Pyro as Flame shot a fire blast at them.

It missed however shooting through just purple particals and nothing more. Cybernetic and Blade were there in the next few seconds and Flame seemed to decide he couldn't win the fight because he ran.

Blade huffed in annoyance and started walking away leaving Cybernetic behind to deal with reporters.

I sighed and turned off my phone as it automatically switched people back to their original screens. I walked into the kitchen and made myself some Ramen since it was the first thing I saw.

After a while I checked my phone and Saw that it had been about an hour and a half since I got home.

Hm.. Wonder where Tub's and Ranboob are....

I was now sitting on the couch watching some random movie when Tubbo walked in. Ranboo was behind him and Tubbo looked pretty tired.

I thought I smelt an odd tinge of burnt smell coming from tubbo but decided to ignore it. Instead I said hi to them and they both greeted me as well.

Tubbo walked over to his computer and started working on his game he had been developing for a bit. After that Ranboo asked if I minded him connecting his switch to the T.V.

I said go ahead and he hooked up all the cords and started playing Animal Crossing. I pointed out Random things to him like how he should go diving since deep sea creatures give you alot of bells.

After that we just made random conversation until I got a notification on my phone. I clicked it and it opened to a text from Puffy.

<Café Group Chat>

Puffy: Hey guys just letting you know that I'm sick and not gonna be able to visit the café for awhile Bad will still check up on you guys.

Bad: Get better soon Puff also yea don't start thinking you can cuss out Karen's because Puffys not able to come in.

Purpled: Got it get better soon Puff.

Foolish: You were fine earlier today though do you know what made you sick?

Puffy: Thanks Purpled and I think it was just something I ate Foolish.

Foolish: Oh ok.

Tommy: Feel better Puff's

After typing my response I turned off my phone and went back to annoying Ranboo.

(Elllooo I think I'll keep this book! Hope you guys enjoy it! Anywho 1062 words ^>^)