7- First Patrol

(TW: cussing, blood)

Once the world stopped spinning we were on a low rooftop a good amount away from the apartments. Tommy's wings were begging to be in the air since he hadn't fully flown in months.

Tommy stretched his wings out behind him sighing when he heard a satisfying pop. He flicked his tail feather to and noticed that he had again forgotten to preen his wings.

Dang flyings gonna suck

I got ready to take off and used my large wings to carry me into the air above Tubbo and Ranboo. The moment of satisfaction was not met for long though as a scream was heard not far away.

Tubbo threw something at me and I caught it.

"It's a communicator! Their not as trackable as phones! I'm guessing you wanna fly there?" He yelled up to me.

I nodded sliping the item onto my wrist and tightening it into place. With that done I flew towards the sound of screams it took me towards a bank.

There was a group of 6 guys inside from what I could tell from here at least two of them had Quirks since they were showing them flat out.

I looked around and saw Ranboo on the roof next to me with Tubbo I flew down to them and landed. Ranboo handed me a few enderpearls and I didn't need instructions to know what he meant.

I waited for Tubbo to go first. Once most of the guys had their backs turned Tubbo threw the enderpearl into the building and started into action. I wasn't far behind him.

I teleported in right after him and I could tell the robbers were confused by the appearance of an unknown person. This however gave Tubbo an opening he shot fire at one of the guys and it landed.

Even though I could tell by the lack of scent of burnt flesh that the burns weren't that bad the man fell over and cried out anyway.

One of the robbers ran to help him while the four others were still facing us ready for a fight. One of them had a gun and devil horns. If I had to guess he was a demon hybrid and Quirkless.

I instead went for the guy that was showing off his Quirk. He could create long black and green rope like things come of of his hands.

Tubbo shot another blast of fire at them and I used the chance to fly over the group to get behind them and tackled the guy from behind, my sword now unsheathed.

I stabbed it into a part of the guys arm that he knew would hurt but wouldn't have any danger to his health minus blood loss.

He instantly jumped away yelling in pain and I jumped back as well already in the air again. I pulled my gas mask down a bit and licked the blood off the sword.

I felt a tingling in his arms and tried to imagine the same ropes the guy was using coming out of his hands. It worked after a minute and I was able to catch the surprised villian with his own Quirk.

Tubbo was in the middle of restraining two of the other 5 people. I saw the other 3 guys about to attack him from behind.

Not on my watch!

I used the guys Quirk to tangle up and capture the guys about attack Tubbo and to help him restrain the other two Tubbo thanked me and pulled some strong plastic looking rope from a pouch on his belt.

He tied up the wrists of all the guys separately then tied them all together around a pillar. I walked over to the terrified Civilians and told them it was probably a good idea to leave.

They weren't slow to agree as some of them had kids with them and probably didn't want their kids being questioned about what happened when they were already scared.

Tubbo walked over to me and tapped my shoulder.

"I just realized you don't have a Vigilante name yet." He said.

I thought for a second then decided on a funny name that would work and be funny both because my Quirk and because my type of hybrid.

"Mimic." Tommy answered.

Tubbo burst into laughter.

"That is perfect also I'm pretty sure the heros have been called so we should go." He explained.

I nodded and went to spred my wings. And noticed that more fell off then usual when I took off.

I really need to preen my wings

We were running away when we were stopped by a hero.

"Shit thats Crow!" Tubbo yelled.

Crow attempted to grab us to keep us from running but was unable. But Crow definitely saw how badly my take off was when I took flight.

Crow went after me and I wasn't able to outfly him with my wings in this condition they were already fucked up from me not preening them. And then flying a bunch ontop of that.

I ended up crash landing onto a roof and holding my wings noticing how brittle the feathers were. Crow landed on the roof where I was and slowly made his way towards me.

I was trying to be intimidating to him but that was hard when my Avain instincts were yelling at me he was safe.

"You okay? Your wings look they desperately need to be preened." He pointed out.

I tried to hide my wings behind my back as Crow stepped closer.
"Can I?" Crow asked showing a recently preened wing then pointing at mine.

I slowly nodded and my wings were tense ready to take off if Crow tried anything. I really only agreed because my instincts yelling he was safe.

Crow walked behind me and gently spred out my wing.

"Jeez kid when was the last time you preened your wings!" Crow said surprised.

I tried to think of the last time I had preened them.

"A few months ago I think." I mumbled.

"Please promise me you'll preen more often." Crow asked while starting to gently run his hands through my feathers and pulling out the loose or broken ones.

(Ellooo 1037 words today! ^>^)