19- A Shocking Revelation

The first reporter was handed some papers by someone off-screen, and after reading through them, she handed them to the second reporter.

"Continuing my report, the Vigilantes Captain and Void did not engage with the villian Flame, but the Vigilante Pyro did. He teleported to them shortly after, with what we've been told is an enderpearl." The second reporter paused when reading about Ranboo's enderpearls.

The first reporter jumped in to fill the silence.

"Pyro began to fight Flame while Captain tried to contain the fire and off to the side Void was teleporting Civilians out of the building. It was at this time a few floors below them that the Villian Punz threw an explosive, causing the building to collapse."

The second reporter continued to speak.

"Void teleported out the other Vigilantes and Flame was saved by Slimecicles Surface Manipulation carrying him out."

I scoffed as I listened to the reporters continue their job. Captain gave me a confused look.

"Flame got lucky, Slime should'a let the guys get crushed by the ruble." I complained.

"Tommy! I get he's a villain, but still!" Captain yelled in surprise, with just a hint of laughter in her voice.

"What? I'm speaking facts, and you know it!" I retorted.

Captain broke down in laughter, and even though her voice changer distorted it...

It sounded.. eerily familiar...

My thoughts were ground to a halt. However, as I heard a groan from the other side of the couch and Ranboo's legs rolled off the couch.

"Ranboo!" Me and Captain yelled simultaneously.

He slowly sat up and looked around in confusion. I was unable to stop myself and jumped to the other side of the couch, catching Ranboo in a bear hug.

"Huh?! Tommy? What happened???" Ranboo asked, confused.

I punched him in the arm.

"You got struck by lighting and scared the shit out of me bitch!" I scolded him.

Ranboo looked dumbstruck as he looked over at Captain as if for confirmation. She just broke down in laughter once more. I yelped when I felt someone hug me from behind.

I looked back to see Tubbo clinging to me. I rolled my eyes and twisted myself so me, Tubbo and Ranboo were all sitting side by side. Tubbo began reaching over me to aggressively punch Ranboo, and we all joined Captain in her laughter.

Once we finally calmed down, the reporters' voices became clear again.

"The villians that were in building were everything from F rank all the way up to A and S ranks. They were multiple A ranked villians and 3 S ranked villians.  The S ranked villains were the Dream team, as most of you already know." The first reporter explained.

"As always, we'll give you some warnings and the basic report to finish off." The second reporter told.

The first reporter nodded and summed up the report.

"You all know this by now, but we ask you if you see a Vigilante or a Villian you report the sighting to the hero tow-"

At this point, I just tooned out the T.V. since I knew if there was anything important, Tubbo, Ranboo, or Puf-

Wait, Puffy??? What was I thinking?! Puffy's a nice lady and all, but she's just a random Café owner. There's no way she's a vigilante!

I shook my head aggressively to clear my idioc thoughts and stood from the couch to the kitchen. I pulled out 4 things of ramen and filled a pot with water. I left the water to boil while I broke apart the Ramen.

As I dropped the Ramen into the pot of now boiling water, I felt my whole body tingle, and it felt like a bucket of water had been dumped over me. I zoned out for a second as my body adjusted to the change in my body and the loss of Quirks.

Unknowingly, I moved forward a bit and bumped into the pot, knocking it over. Before I even had a chance to react, the boiling hot water was moving away from me back into the pot.

I sighed in relief and turned to thank Captain. However, as I turned and saw Captain leaning onto the counter with a smile, a memory flashed in my mind instead of words of thanks.

"Tommy!" Puffy yelled as the hot water spilled.

Tommy yelped and held out his burnt and bright red hand and wrist. Puffy rushed forward and instantly stuck his arm under cold water.

"Jeez kid, be more careful!" Bad said while walking into the room.

Bad walked over to the sink and held Tommy's arm there so Puffy could let go. Puffy flashed him one of her impossibly warm smiles as she walked to the counter.

"We're definitely gonna someone working the shift with you. You're way too clumsy." Bad complained in a joking tone.

Tommy growled to himself but bit down his pride because he really didn't want to lose a job he just got. As he looked up to see Puffy's smile once more as she leaned against the counter with her white hair and brown bangs spilling out over her face.

Her sheep ear did that little flick thing it seemed to always do when she's calm and happy.

Tommy was thrown out of the memory just as quick as it came. And it was to see Captain with that same white and brown hair spilling over her shoulders and a sheep ear that as she relaxed flicked.

(Also I thought I'd give you guys what Puffy looks like in and out of costume so that will be at the end of the chap.)

Tommy shook his head for the second  time that day and went back to making the ramen for everyone. Though Captain was now sitting on the counter watching him incase he spilled something again.

As they all sat on the couch Captain said she should be going now that everyone's healed and safe and Ranboo offered to teleport her.

(Elllooo peoples sorry for the off schedule update I'm still catching up on chapters and hit major writers block when writing this chapter. ALSO! I might rewrite this story with a slightly different storyline that I think could be really cool! As of right now though I won't use it. On a side note, anyone got any ideas for the story that they'd like to see?)

(Also here's Puffy's design!)