8. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Start from the beginning

As she quickly sat down in the driver seat, without noticing her still unsealed backpack, a tambourine fell inside the car. She took it and put it right in her bag, this time zipping it for good. Once the front door automatically closed, the car's engine roared and drove off.

"You play?" Bumblebee asked out of curiosity.

"Well, I um-- sometimes?" Fluttershy sheepishly responded, "We haven't played for a while now, I probably could've lost my touch a bit."

"We? You are in a band??" although the girl couldn't see his expression, he definitely sounded excited.

"...Yes?" she was surprised by his unexpected reaction to the topic, "When we had a Musical Showcase in our high school a few years ago, me and my friends became a student band. We call ourselves The Rainbooms."

"The Sonic Rainbooms?!"

At that exact moment, the shy teen completely froze on the spot, "H-how do you know that?"

"Fluttershy, you've been all over the radio! Since we arrived here, almost every channel has been playing your songs! You guys are amazing!" the mech replied with an overjoyed tone, "That's why you sounded so familiar!"

Fluttershy's eyes widened and immediately covered her red face with both of her hands to hide away her embarrassment, "Nooo, whyyy..." she silently murmured in her palms.

"Sorry, I- didn't mean to upset you, I shouldn't have overreacted like that-"

"Nono, it's okay! In fact, I'm very delighted that you like them, it's just-- I didn't expect you to be into... our music."

The young leader let out a small chuckle, "I know it doesn't seem like it, but when we got the chance to learn more about Earth's culture it sorta-- became one of my favorite hobbies." he cleared his throat, "Seriously though, you sound wonderful Fluttershy, you should keep playing and sing more often."

The girl's face flushed all over again, "T- thank you. Maybe I could try to come up with something soon for our next song."

"You know, if you need any ideas or inspiration, I could help. Only if you want me to, of course!"

Fluttershy softly giggled at his sweet suggestion, "I would really appreciate that."

══════════════════

Through the empty downtown streets of Canterlot, there was a small, two-story brick house located in an urban neighborhood. The home of Sunset Shimmer. It was spacious and comfortable enough for a single teenager like herself to live in. When she was finally ready to go, she grabbed her stuff and went outside. Apart from the big rig truck that was parked right in front of her home, a few neighbors were passing by and staring in awe at the huge vehicle, even the children were gazing with amazement and excitement.

A young boy slightly tugged his mother's dress to bring her attention, "Mommy look! It's so cool!"

Sunset smiled at the adorable scene. After the crowd continued on their ways and doings, the truck's door opened by itself and the girl managed to get inside, "Good morning, Optimus!"

"Hello, Sunset." the Prime politely greeted, "How are you?"

"Pretty excited for today actually. I mean- how often do you get the chance to hang out with giant alien robots from outer space? I would love to learn more about you guys when we arrive at the base. By the way, any news from those Decepticons?"