𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚

In comparison to how it treated the world, 2154 did not treat its citizens well enough

In comparison to how it treated the world, 2154 did not treat its citizens well enough. None other than mankind were responsible for the deeds that brought about the extinction of the globe. People living in areas devoid of greenery caused the globe to experience an energy crisis.

People from earth worked extremely hard to find a solution to these issues, despite the fact that their world was at risk. They discovered that unobtanium that could help the Earth, however that was also not an easy task to do either. People came to the research to learn that this world was populated with these exposed mines. Its name was Pandora.

Pandora was a planet that was filled with many resources that Earth never had before. People have been there by using their technology to keep up with everything that happened there. Mostly the beautiful place was in Pandora that humans have ever seen but also a very dangerous place to stay too. By Earth standards, Pandora appears to be a beautiful paradise during the day, yet at night, almost all species on the moon display bioluminescent properties in varying hues of blue, purple, and green. This may explain why the Na'vi have blue skin, which helps them blend in better at night on Pandora.

Jake Sully, he was a man who thought his life became pretty miserable after he had lost his legs during duty as a marine. From that year on, he had a life to live on his own with his disabled legs, roaming around the places, doing what he wanted; just live for a day.

One day as he got tossed out from the club after a fight with a guy who assaulted a woman, he found out that his brother was killed.

It did not take a lot of time or days for Sully to mourn about his brother's death as the RDA appeared to recruit him into a program which was supposed to be for his brother. Jake didnt think much before deciding to sign the contract as an exchange for the surgery of his spine to have his legs back.

He didn't hesitate but thought about the advantage of it; he was going to get his legs back if he completed this job even if he didnt know what the job was about, or only to send to somewhere he would regret someday. His brother was a scientist, Tom was the one who wanted to be shot out from the earth for light years to see something new; not Jake.

And here he was.

On the spaceship that was soon going to land on Pandora; a place where he was sent to do his brother's job. He wheeled down the ramp, watching as everything surrounding him. He didn't get to train what he was going to do, he didn't get time to even prepare for everything. Sleeping and putting in a cryo for 5 years, Jake Sully felt like he just left Earth a moment ago.

Jake himself, as he rolled down his wheelchair, he knew that people in the base were going to look at him but he was getting used to it, ignoring it was the best. He watched as a huge tractor, taller than a house, roared past on muddy wheels. He noticed something sticking in the tires and that they were arrows. The neolithic weapons were jarring amid all the advanced technology.