Wrong perspective (Neymessi)

Start from the beginning

------

I still don't know what I've done that Anto left me with the kids out of nowhere. She moved out hell knows where, she just won't tell me. We are friends, and the fact that she left me without any specific reason doesn't bewilder me more than seeing her go out with Neymar more. I get it, he's got all the charms a woman looks for, but he's not much of that in person. He's innocent, and most of the time absent-minded. I don't know where this came from, but whenever I ask Neymar to hang out with me, he just won't. It's surely not possible to get him, even though I'm head over heels for this young guy. I'm happy to know that my children love him, but I just can't get the chance to talk once with him. And they hang out more than they're suppose to, it really rushes my adrenaline sometimes and makes me feel crammed up in a situation where decisions are hard to make. I just sigh, tucking the kids to bed, letting myself sink under the duvet. Tomorrow I'll make things clear to myself, I can't just let them regard me in their life as whatever they regard me as, and leave me confused. Not happening.

It wasn't long after training ended that everyone rushed out of the locker room, leaving me and Ney alone. He seemed normal before when a few were still here, but now that everyone is gone and I remain, he seems to be tense. The air grows thick, as he stands there fiddling with his shirt in his hands. He leaves for the shower as I stare at him disappear into the seperate room. It's time that I take things in my own hands.

----

I think it's too obvious and I'm fucked. The past few weeks went by smoothly, but I could see during training he would look me in the eye oh so sharply, like he was trying to gush out the truth out of me since Anto ofcourse won't. My hand grows cold, as I turn the water temperate to lukewarm to calm myself down. I let the water travel down my back, giving a nice feel to the nerves. The cubicle slides open all of a sudden and before I can react, I find myself pinned against the wall by Leo, his expression a tad bit murderous. I frantically try to look elsewhere but miserably fail. My back start to pick up the pain from being thrown onto the wall out of the blue. Oh fuck Leo knows. I gulp a lump down my throat, praying that the best happens. Oh god I'm going six feet under today...Anto save me.

- "The fuck have you done to my Anto?" He spits, venom laced in his voice. Even I feel bewitched to why he was questioning that. I see he's questioning the wrong person, I believe.

- "W-What do you mean?"

- "She left me without a clear note, and if it couldn't get worse, she started hanging out with you. Whenever anyone asks you if you're free, you're always gone shopping with someone and that's Antonella. What's all this bullshit about?" I remained silent, unable to answer any of his queries. If i would, he will most likely make a totaly fool out of me saying that I'ma nobody to love him, and hold no potential to do so. Well, I look down on myself for a reason.

- "Oh..I know why." He squeezes my waist and presses his fingers, making my flesh go pale and numb. I groan and try to push his hand but no avail. Teard brim my eyes, making my face go pale from the pain.

- "You guys fucked, that's what it is. You loved her from the start. You stole her from me. I was indeed in the wrong, to see you as someone innoce-" Before he could go on with his false statements on me and Anto, I smacked him as hard as I could across the face. I had enough. I love him with all my heart, fantasy him all day long, and have let my body suffer injuries for an absolutely stupid reason: thinking about him. I pity Anto that she's getting doubted on without her knowing, well it will pain her more if she does, I better take the weight if I'm a man. All these months I went after him, was all a good for nothing.

- "I hate you. IT WAS MY FAULT THAT I SPENT MY PRECIOUS TIME ON GOING AFTER YOU...which was all for you to doubt on us today, making false statements. I hate myself too, for not looking out who I'm crushing over. Turns out you see me nothing more than a playboy, Leo..I-I love you, but I hate you. I fucking hate you." I trudge away, leaving him most and surely devastated in the shower. It hurt me to say all those hurtful things to him, and pained me much more to know that he's someone I love and regard in my life as someone important. But he doubted us. I always looked down on myself but not today. He didn't only say it to me, but to Anto too. He irked me, and gave me pain, which led me to smack him. It's not like we're in a relationship and that he doubts me, but still. I'm a clean man, and so is Anto. Instead, she sacrificed her love life in order to set me up. Leo doesn't belong to disregard us with such statements. Let him doubt me, but Anto is no person he should doubt.

Sometimes, life takes un-expected turns. And this is one.

_________________

Hehe i'm pretty sure you guys want a sequal to this, and yes the plot is going as planned (underEcho i made a few changes to ur idea, just to spice things up hehe) ik this one was kinda crap, vut forgive me. Get this to 100 reads for the pt.2 to this. (Next one will be the continuation of Neymar's ass go whee)