The End?

Well that is the end of this story, Izuku Yagi - All For You. Not perfect, several things I wish I could change but it's done. Technically it is my second story, but it was my first story I developed after putting up chapters. Obviously, this was inspired by the usual Izuku Yagi stories, and I delved into Izuku having All For One. There a several things that I would change, mainly the beginning and Izuku having better development but other than that, I think I did decently well. But I do intend on going back to tweak the grammar and fix a few other things later.

I would like to thank you guys for taking your time to read this story. Apparently, it will take over a full day to read so I'm sorry. Also, I want to have special appreciation for Alulain as he was one of the first people to read my story and consistently say that the chapters were good.

I want to ask what I should do next. Should I do something different or do another iteration of the Izuku Yagi story. For example, I can continue Izuku Midoriya as a vigilante story, or have him dead and make a quirkless OC take his place. Or I can make Izuku Yagi with Overwatch or him having a quirk that makes him undead after he commits suicide.

You don't have to say anything, I just wanted to thank you all for even reading this garbage.