The Rescue Mission

Hope was observing the bar that the League of Villains hold their base at. He was perched on a roof by himself, but that didn't mean he was alone. Hope was currently partnered with several top tier heroes. Miriko, Edgeshot, Ryukyu and Kamui Woods. Oh also begrudgingly All-Might.

But Hope will deal with it for the time being. This is so he can rescue his students from the vile clutches of Shigaraki. As well as All For One. Hope was waiting patiently for his signal as he would not be rushing in with everyone else. He would come in from the back to restrain the villain with crab claws using his quirk, Earth Tentacle Orbit. 

After a few minutes of waiting, Hope spotted the signal. The wall of the building was smashed by All-Might. I used Bolt and quickly rushed around the building. Shigaraki I'm going to fucking kill you.

Shigaraki glared angrily at Katsuki who smirked proudly up at him. Katsuki had just insulted Shigaraki and denied his offer. Hitoshi was smiling behind his taped mouth and some of the other villain were looking with smirks and were finding this situation funny.

"Denying our offer? I don't think you know what you are Bakugo," Shigaraki growled, his single eye swirling with hot fire down at the restrained Katsuki. Katsuki was matching his raging fire burning in his eyes as he stared at the hand wearing villain. Katsuki cracked his neck and pushed himself forward as much as he could.

"Listen here hand job, you know nothing about me! You're a crazed kid who never learned from their mistakes. At one point of my life, I may have been exactly like you. A foul mouthed little shit with an ego to big for their own body. But unlike you, I've had to grow up and your here whining and throwing a tantrum. So to answer your question sweat stain, I'm not joining your filthy league," Katsuki spat with an insidious smile. 

Shigaraki's eyes widened in shock. Quickly the visible eye Hitoshi and Katsuki can see started to twitch in anger. Katsuki snickered at Shigaraki's pathetic behaviour, but he still felt frustrated. He was powerless as his arms were anchored down to the ground. He couldn't move nor use his quirk to save him. Hitoshi was in a similar state, body restrained and mouth taped shut to prevent him using his quirk. 

"Moron, noob, dipshit! You don't understand anything at all. You're blinded by this societies bullshit. Brain freak, you understand," Shigaraki yelled, motioning over to Hitoshi. Hitoshi narrowed his eyes and shook his head. Shigaraki anger increased further at the two UA students disapproval of him. He turned around and smashed his hands up against the bench Kurogiri was cleaning the glasses were. "Idiots! They'll never accept you two as heroes!" Shigaraki yelled.

Katsuki huffed and leaned back in his chair. No longer pushing himself hard against the restraints, he felt relief wash over him. But the words struck a cord at him, same with Hitoshi. They already knew they were unfavoured, their personalities weren't exactly inspirational or allowed friends to come to them easily. Hell both of them were huge walls to even get close to. 

But they weren't going to give up. These were problems that they knew would happen if they chose the hero path. They would make accommodations and act accordingly because at the end of the day. They don't want to be a symbol, a child's number one hero or a celebrity for a movie to be made out of them. No, they want to be a hero so they can save those who don't get saved.

"Gah, I can't believe it. You noobs were a waste of my time. I feel so, so mad!" Shigaraki yells. Quickly Shigaraki turns and sprints at Katsuki. Katsuki's eyes widened as he watched Shigaraki open his palm, exposing his scared and flaky hand. Shigaraki lunged forward, moving his hand towards Katsuki's face. 

Right now, in this moment, Katsuki felt fear. The last time he felt fear was at the USJ, when Carmilla was smacked into the rocky cliff, losing her All-Might form. Then Hope trying to survive against a powerful Nomu. He was terrified at that time, two powerful people were close to death with him being close next. But right now, it was him in a room of villains, restrained to a chair with no way to activate his quirk. He felt confident before but now, with Shigaraki's fingers, covered in peeled and dead skin rocketing towards his face Katsuki knew he was going to die.