All For One

All For One smirked down at All-Might and Hope as they stared up at him. Their eyes became vibrant, their anger manifesting in their quirk. All-Might's crystal blue eyes lit up and glowed, small rings glaring daggers up at the man. Hope's mask covered his eyes, but the anger that laid inside Izuku was being released off of him. His green hair glowed like fireflies in the night, his green orbs turning into LED's.

All For One couldn't help but chuckle at the emotions capsulising the two ex-family members, caused by a quirk of his. A black liquid slid down from his mouth. His underlings were still on the ground, a portal like the ones that formed in the bar. Kokanieshi picked up Shigaraki and Kurogiri, the other villains helping each other as they all have sustained some level of injury. Silently they passed the ominous black void, disappearing through the waving circle. It closes behind them and they are no longer on the battle field.

All For One seemed to peer down at the two bellow him as he lifted himself higher and away from them. Although he had no eyes, All For One was fully aware of their locations. He raised his arms, and removed the cuffs at the end of his suit's sleeves.

"You two are radiating murder. Not very hero like is it?" All For One mocked the heroes. Hope growled, his bones shifting and grinding against each other. Metal reached further around his body then it ever had before, causing him to be as tall and as large as All-Might.

"This situation is of a different matter All For One. You have bested all of the previous holders of One For All in the past. You convinced me that I had bested you 5 years ago but today I promise you that your cruel rein is over. It is time to go Plus Ultra!" All-Might shouted.

The blonde hero squatted down, the force of it causing the soft ground to move, sinking All-Might down. All-Might then leapt up into the air with the power of a meteor. Electricity buzzed through Hope's metal exoskeleton an illuminated around him. He shot into the air and raced towards All For One. 

But All For One would not go down so easily. His arms started to convulse, the force moving his bulky arms despite the man trying to keep his arms still. Suddenly his arms started to swell, it became bumpy, almost like a grape vine. It didn't even seem it was muscle coating his arms. Grey rocks jutted out from his mutant arms, ripping through the suit. 

All-Might was going to crash into him from the front while Hope zipped around to strike from behind. Hope formed back into his regular form and winded up his fist. He activated Strong Impact, a quirk filled with three strength enhancement quirks to power up the ability it already possesses. 

Moving his arms with great speed and precision. All For One maneuvered his open palms, crossing his chest. His hands caught the fists of All-Might and Hope. Wind fluctuated from the source, the power ripping the close students away from the scene and even further away. Eijiro managed to be the anchor and hardened his body. Taking the impact from when the group slammed into the wall. But Denki and Katsuki still hit it pretty hard.

All For One's arms shook wildly. They bounced out of proportion and moved like rubber. That along with the force of the wind ripped the remaining stands of fabric wrapping around his arms, fully showing the horror of what his arms look like. It looked like the lumps in his arms were about to burst but they always held. The rock substance in his arms shot out, but the intense wind protected the Hope and All-Might from being hit. Almost immediately after shooting out, the rocks in All For One's arms grew back. 

"Not good enough heroes," All For One laughed. The wind that blew away from the force of the blows suddenly focused. The wind then blasted and shot All-Might and Hope away. Hope directed himself to the ground to avoid any unnecessary injuries. All-Might slammed into the ground with his back and popped back up into the air. All-Might rotated around wildly, before he slammed back into the ground, the number one hero punched his fist deep into the soft ground. A trench was created as All-Might attempted to stop moving backwards. He only stopped when he hit the broken rubble of the warehouse.