Problematic Class 1-b

Izuku watched class 1-a leave for their next class. But Izuku found his eyes travelling to one of them in particular. Katsuki. Izuku still couldn't believe that he was still the same Katsuki as the one he knew a bit more then a year ago. Izuku wouldn't say he was completely different because the same Katsuki snide and anger still comes out in him. But Izuku will say that Katsuki has made a sizable change.

He no longer screeches or rudely talks to people whenever he feels like it. He would do it with his ex-friends as well. No matter who Katsuki was with, he was always an asshole to them. Because he thought of himself as a god, better then everyone else. The strongest and entitled to whatever he wanted.

But now, Katsuki has the sense to give people respect. Being able to talk to another person like they ARE a person from what Izuku feels forever. He still uses nicknames when referring to literally anyone. But the ones he uses now are tame and proper nicknames then insults. Like he calls Denki Pikachu, Ashido Pinky and Eijiro Hammerhead. Izuku can see several nicknames that he knows Katsuki would have given them permanently.

Izuku does wish he had thought about it more when he forgave Katsuki. Both Dabi and Himiko have voiced there anger on his decision as well as Katsuki himself. Looking back on it, Izuku does wish he would have thought about forgiving Katsuki. But he just looked so, feeble. So out of character and desperate. For someone who only ever wanted approval from the people he looked up to and finally getting an apology from Katsuki Bakugo of all people. Izuku just felt, happy.

But looking at Katsuki's progress now. Already having a new friend group with nice people and having the respect of his peers. Not from his quirk but because he was determined and kind. Not nice but he can't fully change himself. Being able to respect others will get respect in return. So Izuku does forgive Katsuki.

Izuku was filled with a sense of dread as he and Himiko walked to their next class. Last lesson with class 1-b didn't exactly go well. At least six students were visibly unhappy with him being his teacher and the rest of them seemed more neutral then positive. A lot less lively then Class 1-a.

But whether he wanted to or not, Izuku still had a job to do. He opened the door with a smile and Himiko right behind him. The class immediately ceased their chatter once they entered. Izuku saw the family glares but carried on like he didn't see them. However when they did stop, he had a feeling that it may have been the person next to him responsible for that. Izuku smiled at the class.

"Afternoon class. Today you will meet me and Carmilla down at Training Ground Beta for quirk training," Izuku said to the class. 

"Ugh, thank god," Togaru said in annoyed relief. Izuku looked at him and sent him a glare. Togaru glared back while some of their classmates shivered at Izuku's pissed look. But then Izuku smiled again like nothing had happened. He turned around with Carmilla and started walking out of the room. 

"You have five minutes!" Himiko called, bending back to be in the room for longer before popping out. Izuku smiled at her antics and shut the door behind him. They walked to the training grounds and waited for the class to arrive. 

The class came in two batches. The first one were the more jovial of the class. Probably the ones who excepted Izuku for him being their teaches then the others. There was eleven of them. Itsuka, Shihai, Yosetsu, Nirengeki, Jurota, Pony, Tetsutetsu, Juzo, Setsuna, Kojiro and Reiko. They were all happily talking with each other, some more then others.

The next group walked out next. Most were silent but some of them were talking. Sen, Togaru, Ibara, Kinoko, Yui, Manga, Kosei, Neito and Hiryu. A few of them were glaring at Izuku which Himiko returned.