What The Past Has Become

Izuku sat perched on the ledge of a rooftop wearing his now hero costume. His hands were occupied at the moment. One held Himiko from leaning who was leaning on him, the other held a long chicken and gravy roll.

The two were taking a short break from their patrol and Izuku wanted something to eat. The night was quiet and they were back on the patrol. Japan was divided between relieved and horrified that Izuku is a hero. The decision to maintain the secrecy of Izuku teaching at UA was the correct decision. 

Other then the current heroes who work at UA and the hero juniors, the only people who know of Izuku and Himiko being a teacher are they Yagi's, Todoroki's, Bakugo's and two of Izuku's old friends Akito and his sister Nomi. All those who know Izuku is one hundred percent certain will not spill the beans of him working at UA, either trust or their best interest. Well except for Kotsumi and Izuku was actually quite worried about her spilling the beans.

From what he knew, the girl had become more violent and even more crazy then what she already was. So Izuku wants to locate her as soon as possible to make sure that doesn't happen. Also the memory of his old two friends made Izuku frown and momentarily stop but he quickly shook his head. He couldn't dwell on that, it was for the best that he had not been able to see them.

Izuku finished his food and licked his fingers, removing the gravy that had dripped onto his fingers. Izuku then stood up, making Himiko stumble. She puffed her cheeks and glared up at Izuku who looked down at her with an amused smile.

"Hey we need to continue our work," Izuku told Himiko. He looked away and rolled his shoulders and head, cracking his bones. He then shifted his quirk Heavy Skeleton and pushed his metal structured insides out of his body, preparing himself for when they resume patrol. 

"Could have waited another minute," Himiko quietly huffs as she stands up next to Izuku. She readies herself and jump with Izuku as the run over the rooftops of the building. They were preventing any small crime that arises here and their but they were mainly focused on trying to find a certain ash-blonde girl.

Izuku activated his quirk, Focal Vision to try and spot any signs of her. He was hoping for any tracks, a hint of something she may have discarded or dropped. If he was lucky, a person that she had interacted with recently. Izuku's vision was entirely blue, no scent of orange tracks illuminated for him to spot.

'Where had she gone!' Izuku mentally yelled. He had not heard a single peep or commotion from the girl at all which is surprising. She had been a runaway for over a month and she hasn't been brought into custody? Izuku highly doubts that she isn't getting into shady business and he knows the girl will be using her quirk whenever she feels like it. Can't hide an explosion quirk.

As Izuku was appearing with his restricted vision, other activity was happening. His blue vision made it impossible to see as it made almost everything look the exact same. With no orange he couldn't distinguish anything. But Himiko could still see and she spotted something moving through the air.

It was blocks, small blocks flew over the buildings. Her eyes widened and she turned to Izuku and gripped his shoulders and started shaking him violently.

"Zuku! Take your quirk off and look," Himiko whisper yelled to the boy next to her. Izuku grabbed her shoulders to stop her vigorous shaking. After refocusing himself he deactivated his quirk and looked at Himiko questioningly. Himiko then swirled her head and pointed out into the city, but at a specific location. Izuku followed her pointing finger and saw a small objects flutter down beside a building.  

Instantly Izuku stood up and his eyes locked to that location. That is no doubt the result of a quirk and Izuku has no knowledge of a hero that does something like he just saw. Let alone a hero that operates in the night. Izuku's knowledge of the nighttime heroes may as well be an encyclopedia as he has researched and committed those he found to memory and learn their patrol patterns. Izuku turned to Himiko.