ENDING CREDITS

The Madrigals were climbing on the mountains as they were being carful of watching their steps. 

"Come on!  Let's get to the top!!" Leba shouted as he and Annie were racing each other. Julieta giggles as she was helping Agustin of prevent him from getting hurt as She said, "Remember our first date, Mi Amor?" Agustin chuckles, "I do remember our first date. Walking, laughing, and swarm of bees." Leba and Annie overheard their conversation and they quick attends to denies it. "What!?! No! we're not dating!! I mean, not yet..No I..I!!" Leba splutter as his sister giggled at him.

Finally they made it to the top of the Mountains, Bruno was behind the family cause of his wife joining them due to her pregnant stomach as she almost fall with Bruno manages to grab her hand just in time. "Easy, Mi armor. You known that you could've rest at the Casita and wait for us." Ines puffed her cheeks, "I'm woman, Brunito. Not that fragile like your mother's personal tea pot sets." Abuela giggle as she said, "That's exactly what your father say before our wedding day," Pepa said "Speaking of wedding..." Bruno and Ines sigh in tired, "Pepa, just let it go!" 

She shook her head as a thundercloud appear which she began protest, "No! I won't let it go! How can you two have a quick marriages with no ceremony or parties!?" Bruno and Felix sigh as Papa's continues betraying "And it could've been a magnificent wedding! And there should be happiness and  joyful days!", "And a lot of thunderstorms..." Leba whisper to Annie as Dolores overheard and then she said to Pepa "Mama,  Leba said that you're gonna summon a lot of thunderstorms." Leba glared at Dolores "Dolores!!" He exclaimed, but Pepa didn't show any signs of  summoning a thundercloud, but instead she giggles "Hopefully not another hurricane," Leba let out a breathe of relief. 

There Leba and Annie made it to the top of the mountains, "And he made it!! Leba Madrigal  is the first boy in history of reaching the top of the mountains in the entire Columbia History!!" He exclaimed proudly as Annie and his sisters sigh in dismay as Mirabel said "I wish that he would stay home instead of being out here being all energetic," Julieta smiles "That's why I love him as my son, Leba's  energetic positive attitude." 

As Leba continuing doing his showboating, the rest of the Madrigal family made to the top where they can see the view outside of the Encanto they were amazed, until Leba saw something that caught his eye, he squish his eyes but couldn't see far, so he digs into his pocket and pulls out telescope and see through it.  

Annie notices and ask him, "Leba, what do you see?" the family notices too as they see Leba still looking through his Telescope,  "I see something far over there," He said as he pointed at the distance where his finger is pointing,  the whole family sees that there's sort to be something there. "That looks like, a house or building." Julieta said, Leba shook his head "No, I think it's...." He looks at Abuela Alma as she was surprises  which Leba finish saying "....a city."

The entire Madrigal were shock to hear as they look at the city in the distinct,

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

That's it for my version of Disney's Encanto, I did heard that they're gonna make a series on Disney+. It's not confirm but hopefully It will, I'll make this fan fiction series until whether it gets a series or not. Anyway here some of artwork from scene in my story.