Chapter 19: He send me you

When the thunder rainstorm was over, it was nothing but drizzling rain.

At the Encanto, the Madrigal Family split up trying to find Mirabel. 

"Mirabel? Mirabel!" Luisa called from the hillside, at the street the three kids were concern about Mirabel. "They haven't found her yet?" One girl ask the others in which they replied with a shook. Felix and Dolores searches through the grassy field as Felix calls out and Dolores tries to hear for anything but no luck.

In the forrest of outside of the Encanto,  a figure was walking through until it founds a torn pink sandal and ripped cloth hanging from a Thorne bushes. 

Somewhere even far, is where a river is flowing calmly as the tiny drop of rain  landed on the river. At where the river sides, Mirabel was sitting there still feeling ashamed and sad about yesterday. She continues crying and whimpering as the drizzle rain poured on her. But then a voice caught her attention,"Amabel?" she look up and to see it was Abuela Alma look down at her.

Mirabel sniff up her tears and whimper, "I'm sorry......I didn't want to hurt us. I just wanted.....to be something...that I am not...But I was wrong. I ended up making things worst, Leba was the only one who believe in me. But he's hurt badly, because of me. Casita is gone, because of me...I'm not a Madrigal child, I don't belong to the family, I don't belong in the Encanto, I'm...nothing but a cursed child!" She cries as Abuela was heartbroken to hear  that, she became. ashamed to herself as she remembers what Leba said to her,

"You were never there when she needed help, when she gets depressive or in a sad mood or she's injured. You were NEVER there when she needed you!!"

She sat down besides Mirabel looked at the river, "I never thought that I would be back. This river is where we were given our miracle." Mirabel look at Abuela a bit of surprise. "Where Abuelo  Pedro..?" Abuela take deep breathe and said "I thought that we could live a different life.......I thought I could be a different women....."

Then Mirabel sees a illusion figure of an young woman passing by Abuela, it was an young Alma walking through town.

SONG BEGINS

Young Abuela was walking through the streets of a local town, she arrives at the area of the church  where there's a crowd. She climbed on a street light pole to see through the crowd from above. She also see a man who's doing the same thing , then a butterfly flew by her face as it also caught the attention of the man. Then he notices Abuela and gently waves at her in which she wave back at and also fall. Which amuse the man as the two felt a special bond. Later on, they have a lovely conversation as they eat food. They date for a couple times until the. two were married and then Alma tells the news to  Pedro that she's pregnant  with triplets; which he playfully faded.

Dos oruguitas enamoradas
Pasan sus noches y madrugadas
Llenas de hambre, siguen andando
Y navegando un mundo que cambia y sigue cambiando
Navegando un mundo que cambia y sigue cambiando

Alma delivered the three triplets, Julieta, Pepa and Bruno. Both of them were happy to become parents, until their happiness were interrupted by a gang horsemen who are creating chaos in town by throwing fire into houses as the  Townspeople were running away from the Horsemen. Knowing that it's dangerous for their children, they left their home as they and few refugee were walking through the forrest jungle. Until they reach the river,

Dos oruguitas paran el viento
Mientras se abrazan con sentimiento
Siguen creciendo, no saben cuándo
Buscar algún rincón, el tiempo sigue cambiando
Inseparables son, el tiempo sigue cambiando

But then, they heard rapping hoofs of horses it was the Horsemen who are pursuing them. Panic, Alma and Pedro and the townspeople tries to run away but the Horsemens are gaining them. Pedro realizes that there's no way to protect his wife and children, he made a difficult decision. He kiss one his children's forehead and then look at Alma for a moment and then gave her a passion kiss as Mirabel watched him stopping the Horsemen as one of them pulls out a sword and did the unthinkable.

Ay oruguitas, no se aguanten más
Hay que crecer aparte y volver
Hacia adelante seguirás
Vienen milagros, vienen crisálidas
Hay que partir y construir
Su propio futuro

Alma went to a breakdown agony and heartbroken as she cried and kneed down, as she cried the candle sudden changes as it lend out magic force which blows the horsemen away from them as Mirabel sees the mountain rose upward and she look at the heartbroken Alma who look to see the mountain blocking her view of the river and then she turn to the Townspeople who were astonished. 

Ay oruguitas, no se aguanten más
Hay que crecer aparte y volver
Hacia adelante seguirás
Vienen milagros, vienen crisálidas
Hay que partir y construir
Su propio futuro

Dos oruguitas desorientadas
En dos capullos bien abrigadas

The next was Alma in her room of the Casita, she was still traumatized of the death of her husband. She looked down at her triplets who are sleeping peacefully and Alma thought what she should do as she put on her black shawl  and held the candle and walk down through a hall full of glowing doors as she past Bruno who tries to reach out to her but stop in afraid and then she past Isabela whose act straight up perfect as  Abuela walk by her and then it was Luisa who acted to be strong. Abuela began to explain

"I was given a miracle......A second chance. And I was so afraid to lose it.  That I lost sight of who  our miracle was for...." 

Then Abuela stops at Mirabel whose door is disappearing and she look at her in sadness with tears on her eyes, then Leba walk over to her sad sister conforms her with him is Pedro who came out of nowhere and knee down besides Mirabel and hugs her. Abuela was ashamed to do nothing as Pedro and Leba looking at her; Pedro was sadly disappointed at her while Leba glances upsetting at her. Abuela ; who no longer has the candle was in the ruins of the Casita and she knee down in devastated as she founds a ruin picture of the whole family in Antonio's gift ceremony where she sees the whole family in except for Mirabel, Leba and Bruno.

"And I am so sorry......You never hurt our family, Mirabel. And your brother is right if Pedro was here he'll be disappointed at me.We are broken, because of me." She sadly said as Mirabel was a bit shock to hear from Abuela. But then she notices a butterfly flying through the river as it landed on a plant which on the river. She understand what she knows,

"Abuela, I can finally see." Mirabel said, as she held out her hands to her Abuela which she holds on and then walk toward the butterfly. There Mirabel spoke to Abuela as she said "You lost your home, You lost everything, you suffer so much all alone.So It would never happen again.  We were saved because  of you. We were given a miracle because of you. We are a family, because of you.  And nothing could never be broken. That we can fix, together." Abuela felt heartwarming as the drizzling storm lid up.  She say "I ask my Pedro for help. Mirabel....." She gently touch on both Mirabel's cheeks as she was about to shred a tear, Abuela said to her "He send me you." 

Abuela embrace Mirabel, which Mirabel tearfully cries happy, the hug that she never had for ten years, the broken heart of the Child with no gift is healed as the ray of sunlight shines down and then butterflies surround them, which caught their attentions as they watch them fly towards the split mountain.

Ay mariposas, no se aguanten más
Hay que crecer aparte y volver
Hacia adelante seguirás
Ya son milagros, rompiendo crisálidas
Hay que volar, hay que encontrar
Su propio futuro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------