Chapter 20: All of You

After Mirabel and Abuela has heartwarming reconcile with each other, they walk right back to the Riverside and then they heard something coming towards them. 

It was Tio Bruno riding on a horse, "She didn't do it!! She didn't do it! I gave her a vision " He exclaimed as Abuela was shock to see her son after ten years. As Tio Bruno gets off the horse, he began to say "It was me! I was like 'Go' and then she was like WHOOOSH!! She only wanted to help, I don't care what you think of ME! But if you're too stubborn-" But before he can even finish, Abuela embrace to him with a hug as she happily said, to him. "Brunito....", "I feel like something's important." Mirabel smiles as she got on the horse and exclaimed, "Let's go!!" She help Abuela and Bruno get on the horse, "What's happening? Where we're going?" Bruno asked as Abuela look at her happily as Mirabel replies "Home!"

She order the horse to start charing as they head back towards home.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

They arrive back at the Encanto where they race through the streets and the three kids saw them and were overjoy as they raise the alarm. "They found her!", "I found her!!", "She's back!!" The church bell rang as it caught the attention of the townspeople. They stop at the ruins of Casita, there Mirabel gets off and looked at the Casita. 

"Mirabel?" A familar voice caught her attention, she turn to see Leba whose has a bandage around his head, He was tearfully as he runs towards her "MIRABEL!!" She and Leba embrace a hug as Leba cry a bit. "I was so worried about you! After I woke up, I was worried sick after you ran away! I wanted to find you, but mama wouldn't-" She stops him  from speaking more, "Leba, it's okay. I know that you're trying to defend me. I know that you're my brother." Leba sniffed as he wipe his tears.

 He notices Abuela "Abuela, about what I said..." She stops him as she held her hand. "It's okay, I realizes that you were trying to make me realizes that our family is important. I'm the one who should be ashame. Thank you for making me understand." Leba smiles, then Julieta came to the ruins and saw Mirabel. She runs to embrace her,  "Mirabel! Ay Mi amor!! I was so worried!" Mirabel giggled, "We're okay, Mama." Then Agustin came and was fill with swollen face.  "We search everywhere! There was a lot of Bees, I'll be fine." Mirabel smile as Juileta notices the bruises and dirty mess on her. "Come, let's get you clean up." She said as she take Mirabel to Annie's house.

Inside, Mirabel was taking a bath as her mother tends to her wounds. "I see that you and Abbuela have finally understood each other." She said as Mirabel nod "Yes, Mama." Then Julieta playfully kiss Mirabel in the cheeks as Mirabel laughed. 

After She wash off and dry herself, she went to Annie's room and finds the ribbon tied boxes which has a note which has written inn Leba's handwriting.

'This was supposed to be your Birthday present on your sixteen birthday which when you become a women. I hope that you like it, your brother.    - Leba' 

Mirabel opens it and look surprises, Julieta was talking to her family as she tends to Agustin's bee stinger swollen face. Then they see Mirabel in a new dress, which looks like her old dress but has sleeves now and has pattern symbols which each one represent a Madrigal family member. "You look lovely, Big sister." Leba smiles as Mirabel replies "Thanks for the new dress, lil' bother." Leba roll his eyes as Mirabel went outside and went to the ruins of the Casita. 

There Mirabel took a good look as her family joins, "Now what Mirabel?" Leba asked, she replies "We'll find something to do." Then Camilo say "Um, not that we don't have a house anymore." Felix. elbow him as Camilo reacted to that "What? We don't have a house anymore. what is that, not a house.", "Of course, Camilo. We know, we're not blind." Leba sighed, Mirabel walks over to the ruins.