Chapter 11: We don't talk Bruno

Mirabel and Leba exist Bruno's room as Mirabel looked at the shatter vision and then she looked at her brother who is worried about his sister knows the shocking truth, Leba does have a Gift all this time and he kept it from his entire family for the past ten years. 

But unknown to them, Abuela Alma and Isabela were walking coming from upstairs, they were having a good conversation about the engagement  dinner party. "Such a Perfect matching couple!" Abuela sighed happily as Isabela agree "A Perfect night," They never realizes that Mirabel and Leba were walking right to them, 

"Oof!!"

"Hey!"

Isabela glances at her sibling, "Seriously? You Two?", "Where are you two coming from in such a hurried?" Abuela asked confusedly, Mirabel and Leba tries act natural as they relied,

"Oh, um we were just walk by-" Mirabel sputter,

"Having a good conversation for planning something-" Leba added 

But then Abuela notices the sands on their hair. "What is that in your heads?" She asked as she lean closer to get a better look. Which both of them began to panic, but then a voice came to their attention.

"MY GIFT!!!" 

They all turn to see it was Luisa whose coming up from upstairs, she was crying heavy as she said to them " I'm LOSING my Gift!!" The they were in shock, "What?" Abuela exclaimed as Luisa explain what happen, "Mirabel and Leba  and I were having this little talk about me carrying too much and Leba told me to take a break if I'm stress out. So I try not to carry so much but I realizes that I would be left behind and I knew I would let everyone down and I felt REALLY bad, so I was grabbing all of the donkeys, but when I went to throw  the donkeys into the barn, they were.....HEAVY!!" 

Luisa cries as she went to her room, Abuela and Isabela were shocked as well for Mirabel and Leba. 

Abuela looked at them as she asked, "What did you two do?  What did you say to her?"

Mirabel and Leba blabber as they tried to replied,

"Nothing, um....I....."

"We were just helping her," 

Isabela roll her eyes, "Some help," She scoffed. Leba glances at her, for her disrespect towards them "I wasn't talk to you, princess Dirt!"He exclaimed, then he clover his mouth as Isabela glance at him. "What  did you say to me?" She asked offended as Abuela looked at Mirabel and Leba.

"Mirabel and Leba...." 

Then the Church bell rang from the town, Abuela look her watch and she  sees it's almost time. "Ah, I have to go get the Guzmans for Isabela's engagement. You three must get ready, and as for you two; stay away from Luisa until I can talk to her. Tonight, we can't have anymore problems!" Abuela said as she went downstairs. But before she left, she say to Mirabel.

"And Mirabel, whatever you doing. Stop Doing it!" After she left, Mirabel felt again hurt by her grandmother's words and Leba was upset that Abuela continues being disrespectful to his sister.

Leba told to his elder sister, "For the record, Isabella. Luisa is having a lot of pressure of doing a lot work and it really hurts her, So I gave her an advance to take break to lose some off the pressure and she took my advance." Isabella scoffed as she roll her eyes, "Some advance." Leba glare at his sister as he said, "It's call 'Supporting each other'...." As he turn away from her, "....Unlike Some other people." He mumble as Isabela grew suspicious, "What was that?" She ask eagerly, "Nothing. Now if you excuse us, we have to prepare for your engagement Party!" He said as he grab Mirabel by the shoulder and drag her to the Nursery room.