Prologue

There was nothing but darkness in a small room, then a bright light  shine the room reveal two kids who are closing their eyes. Then their Grandmother says to them in a heartwarming, "Abre los ojos....open both of your eyes." 

As the two children whose names are Mirabel and Leba, both open their eyes seeing in front of them is an bright magical candle which rippling with firelight magic. "Wow!!" Leba gasped, and Mirabel ask her grandmother "Is this where our magic comes from?" Abuela Alm nod as she says "Mm Hmmm, this candle holds the Miracle given to our family."

"How did we get our Miracle?" Mirabel asked, "Did you get from magic fairy?" Leba asked add. Abuela chuckles as she fold around her two Grandmother's shoulders as she began the history of the family miracle.

(Scene changes into flashback)

It shows an young Abuela Alm, sitting nexts to her is her husband Pedro Madrigal  who was overjoy that Abuela is holding three newborn babies. Nexts to them is the same candle which is normal and it ripple fine. Their joyful lives were interrupt by the explosion of harsh flames and seeing it, both of their smiles faded into worried as they both knew that they need to escape.

"Long Ago, when my three babies had just been born, your Abuelo Pedro and I were forces to leave our home."

It changes into where Alm and Pedro leading way from the burning village, which many frighten refugees villagers through a beautiful river. Then Alm and Pedro turn and Abuelo turn to Alm and kiss her and his children as he disappeared, "And though many joined us and hoping finding a NEW home, we couldn't escape the dangers and your Abuelo was lost."

Young Abuela Alm fell on her knees as she began to pray for hope, 

"The candle became a magical flame that could never go out, and it blessed us with a refuge in which to live. A place of wonder.......an Encanto,"

Then the candle started ripple with firelight magically as it was coming alive and Butterflies full with light began swirling around her and the ground of the earth began to shake. Then Mountains started rising up, creating an valley, then the candle began creating an title floor under Abuela and her children's feet. And it reveal to them to be in a middle of an Courtyard, as they got out revealing a big house and after it was done. Something unexpected happen, the front doors open by itself and at the top window it's doors flapping as it was greeting her. 

"The miracle grew, and our house, our Casita itself, came alive to shelter us." The babies squeal with excited as Abuela waves back. Five years later, Abuela and her children's  who are five years old were standing in front of three glowing magic doors and once they touched the doorknobs, the doors started  to glow brighter. 

"When my children came of age, the miracle blessed each with a magic gift to help us," Abuela Alm continues as Mirabel and Leba grew more excited.

"-and when their children came of age...."

Mirabel and Leba both finish her sentence with excitement, "They got magic gift, too!!" The magic doors reveal to the children of imagine of them and their gifts. Even better, inside their room are magic too matching the same thing as their gifts as well.

Abuela Alm giggles as she say to them, "That's right. And together,  their magical gifts have made our community a paradise." 

With the power of the magic, the house that is surround wilderness is now a land of sunshine. Many tall wax palm trees and colorful flowers bloomed all year long. The Encanto began after Abuelo Pedro's sacrifice to protect the family.

Both Mirabel and Leba stared awe at the magic candle, how could something so small and be so powerful?

Their grandmother snuggled Mirabel, bursted in pride. "Tonight, this candle will give you Your gift, mi vida. Strength our community, strength our home. Make your family proud."Mirabel repeat saying that last sentence, "Make my family proud," "Make my family proud!!" Leba shout in excitement. Both of his grandmother and sister laugh in joy as Abuela rub her grandson's head as she said "I'm sure that you and sister will," 

Then fireworks exploded outside, Leba look out at the window watching amazes by looking at the display. "Oooooooooooo!!!" Then the house shows them the clock which shows them that it's seven, Abuela chuckles as she said "Yes, yes, Casita, we're going," The house slid Mirabel's shoes as she happily puts them on as she knows it's this big moment for her. Leba join them as they all halted by the front of the door, they all held each other hands. 

"What do you think my gift will be?" Mirabel asked Abuela. "I bet it's going to be a AMAZING GIFT!!" Leba's eyes shine in excitement, Abuela bent down to Mirabel and places her hand on her shoulder. "You are a wonder, Mirabel." She said, oozing love and pride. "Whatever gift awaits will be just as special as you." Mirabel smile even more and Leba was getting goosebumps of exciting things for him. "As well for you, my little mischief!" He laugh as Mirabel and him going to make their Family proud. Mirabel was ready to receive her gift as for little brother who is excited for his fifth age. Both of them are going to make their family proud!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let introduce my oc character in this story, he's Leba Madrigal, he's the younger brother of Mirabel, Luisa, Isabela and son of Julieta and Augustine.

Likes: Mirabel, Jokes and pranks, Bruno, Creating fireworks, His mother's cooking, Antonio, Annie Rosa, Messing with Tia Pepa

Dislikes: Abuela shunning Mirabel, Isabela's 'perfection', Dolores evadroppings, Abuela's insensitive,