mAyA X Female! Reader Part 1

Requested by:eeeeeeeeoibjjuioiys
1/2/23

I'll always hate her, that was lie even the stupidest of people could know would be fake. Maya helped the king as you loathed her, you knew you'd hate her the second the council let her and her king into your peaceful and cheerful creek. A place that brought a comfort only few got to have, a comfort you'd die an agonising death without and a happiness that made you scream when it was taken away. There she stood by Xavier's side with her purple bat helping him take away everyone's happiness for her own and Xavier's, you wanted to hate her and Xavier forever but you hated how untrue that became after your side beat her side's ass in capture the flag.

Her eyes were the last thing you stared into before being tagged in the war and freezing like a damn popsicle, to think you on the ground in front of Maya the king's BFF. You were lost in her eyes for only five seconds, five seconds of a guilty pleasure.

But one day, you were alone at the creek that was finally yours again but then you felt someone tug you from behind and drag you down a route you were familiar with, Omar's house. It was Maya. You wanted to scream but she put her palm over your mouth as she held you around your waist with her forearm and she towered over you like she was going to kiss you. "(Y/N), I know we haven't sorted out our past as enemies but I need you to help us crash a party at Xavier's house...Me and Omar need you to help us"Maya said. You were surprised she didn't get alone with you to kill you, you hesitated until Omar walked in with a beat up drone.

You took your eyes from the drone and looked Maya in the eyes, it had been months since you've done that and gotten yourself that same guilty pleasure. You relaxed your mouth and nodded, "Xavier had been using drones to spy on the creek kids, and tonight his parents are throwing a fancy masquerade ball so maybe we can pull a Romeo and Juliet and sneak in, no one will know who we are and when we enter that ball we'll be completely different people, we sneak up to Xavier's room and see what's he's been up to"Omar said with papers that were to breakdown everything.

"(Y/N), are you willing to help us?"Maya asked turning to you, if it meant stopping Xavier you were willing to help. "Remember, when those strangers are around we are all completely different people"Omar reminded.

That night the three of you walked in dressed differently than how you would actually dress but this was Xavier we were talking about, Omar scanned the room over the packed living room. Despite being a former friend of Xavier he had only been to his house once, "We shouldn't immediately go to his room, let's wait till everyone is distracted"Omar said to you and Maya. The puffy collar on your outfit was choking you slowly and the feathers on Maya's outfit was tickling your nose, you hated Omar's suggestion to not getting this over with now but you understood and tried waiting more.

But since you, Maya and Omar had to abandon all the information about yourselves that meant you and Maya having your...Differences were no more so you and Maya had to act so much differently at this party. You guys tried talking very little in case anyone were to recognize your voices, you walked around the room and saw Xavier by the stairs to the bedrooms. So you couldn't get there. But then, you saw Xavier's mother stand up. A dance was happening, just like any ball. Omar said it was best to not draw attention to yourselves so you stayed put with Maya and Omar. But as you stood with Maya someone bumped into you girls and got you and her at the dance floor, no one saw you and Maya were in there cause you were bumped into.

But it was too late, you and Maya were expected to dance the night away while these people watched. You saw some wine being poured into the adult's cups, if only you were 21 there was no way you could dance with your enemy sober. But you got a wine glass, filled it with cranberry juice, chugged it and got back to the dance floor ready to fake it to make it with Maya.

The music played and Maya didn't waste a moment to grab you by the waist and dance with you, Maya was a girl you always assumed would be a bad dancer but when she took you off your feet in the center of the floor. You decided you wouldn't be needing that wine after all, you could dance nicely with Maya either way. Maya grabbed your hand from behind and spun you around and held you by your rib cage. She danced with you so well she made you forget you were dancing with someone you used to hate. Or atleast was supposed to hate. When the dancing was done the crowd was amazed with you and Maya's dancing, but since you and Maya have brought enough attention to yourself and Omar made it clear you all had to keep a low profile so you and Maya pretended that the dancing tired you guys out so everyone would leave you guys alone.

When you and Maya got back to Omar he was pretending to drink the wine to seem like he was a fellow adult, "Dude what are you doing?! We can't have you drunk while on this mission!"You said, "I saw Xavier starting to get suspicious of me, so If I drink this he'll think I'm an adult, everyone will assume I'm just a short grown man"Omar said putting the glass away. "You sure you can pretend?"Maya asked seeming unsure of Omar pretending to drink wine "I graducated from Harvard University-"Omar tried lying but you put a hand over the mouth part of his mask. "We get it...". "Anyways, Omar I need you to make sure no one catches us trying to figure out what Xavier is planning, me and (Y/N) are heading to Xavier's basement and room"Maya said then grabbed on your hand to walk you to Xavier's room first.

You and her had to take advantage of the fact Xavier was being forced to help his parents with the party to get up to his bedroom, in the bedroom you removed your mask and made your collar less tight so your neck and shoulders could show, Maya kept her mask on but she didn't say anything against you getting more comfy. You and Maya searched the bedroom, you found some plushies that were sewn to the top of the drones, Omar said Xavier did this to disguise his drones so they wouldn't get caught spying on people, you took photos of them and Maya took notes.

In a notebook you found notes on drones, especially fixing them but mainly what he found out while spying on the other kids. "His art skills haven't improved..."Maya mumbled as you took photos of the notes written by Xavier, "Or anything about him, can't believe you kissed that guy's feet"You chunkled flipping the pages of the notebook to see if there were more pages but was met with blank ones. "*Sighs* The desire to be cool can change someone (Y/N), I couldn't realize I was making the biggest mistake of my life"Maya sighed. "What?"You said confused, the desire to be cool? "Crap, forgot you didn't know, Omar didn't tell you..."Maya sighed.

She told you how her and Omar met Xavier and how Omar's friendship with Xavier ended, she told you how she became the king's BFF and helped bully countless kids. "I don't know when I started regretting it, even a little but I lied to myself that I wanted this cause I had Xavier and Omar was getting in the way of everything, but she just wanted her friend back. For a moment, you couldn't help but feel bad for the fact she had to leave her friend and spend three years of being Omar's enemy. You hated her for something almost out of control, she was helping Xavier cause he was forcing her.

You didn't know what came over you, but you felt the hate for her leak out and drip until it was gone. "I'm sorry, that happened..."You avoided eye contact with her feeling a little guilty for hating her so much, even though you loved staring into her crimson eyes you couldn't bare doing so knowing how you bad mouthed her a few times to the other creek kids. You always saw her as a big bad monster from hell but she was really just a hurting girl wanting her friend back. "I'm kinda over it now, besides right now we got work to do c'mon we're not having the creek taken away from us again, (Y/N), head to the basement, Omar will will help hide you"Maya said. You listened to her and entered the basement as she searched Xavier's bedroom more.