1k Followers Bonus Chapter 57

A/N I know you guys wanted a new book but I wasn't going to be able to finish it on time. So here are bonus chapters and I promise new books are still on the way!! Thank you guys so so much for all of your support. 

Em all but dragged Yoongi into his room once they got back home and she kissed all of the kids goodnight. "I'm coming Princess, calm down. They aren't going anywhere, they are already waiting for us."

She stopped pulling on him and turned around, "I know that, I'm just really really excited Yoongi. Like you have no idea how excited I am."

He could tell, she was bouncing in place and grinning like it was Christmas morning. "I know, now come on, Jimin is screaming at me."

She whipped around and ran into the room before jumping on the bed and tackling Jimin and kissing him breathless. "Why are you just standing there baby boy, Daddy needs to get you ready."

Yoongi took a deep breath before nodding and walking over to Hobi, "yes Daddy," Yoongi whispered.

Em pulled back from kissing Jimin, "fuck that's so hot," she whispered against his lips.

He squeezed her hips a bit, "it really is." Jimin made quick work of getting himself and Em naked while Hobi was slowly removing Yoongi's clothes. Hobi was still fully dressed and would stay that way until it was time for him to fuck his baby boy. Jimin started kissing down her chin to her neck, "watch Yoongi's eyes, it only happens when Hobi is with him."

Emevol looked and she could see it, Yoongi wasn't like that, soft and pliant when it came to her or Jimin. But for Hobi he turns into the perfect little baby boy. She whimpered, Yoongi's eyes darting to hers, Jimin was doing the same thing to her that Hobi was doing to him. He reached out for her hand, their fingers locking together. The two of them gasped and moaned when their men's fingers went inside them.

She needed no prep, not even back there. They sexed her up enough that she was always ready for them, constantly dripping wet around these seven sexy men. "Make her orgasm Jiminah, I want her to orgasm before I'm ready to fuck my baby boy."

Jimin bit his lip, his eyes looked so unsure before he muttered out a, "yes Daddy."

Yoongi gasped and Hobi smirked, "he doesn't even call me Daddy," Yoongi grumbled.

Hobi twisted his wrist, his fingers pushing against Yoongi's prostate, "did Daddy say you could speak?" Yoongi moaned and shook his head no, Hobi leaned down and sucked the tip of the elder's cock for just a few seconds before popping off, "such a good boy." Then he turned to look at Jimin, "did you want me to be your Daddy too? We've fucked lots of times, but you've never expressed any interest in that."

Jimin whimpered, hiding his face into the crook of Emevol's neck, she reached up and pet his hair. "I think you broke him," she giggled.

Hobi reached over, grabbing the back of Jimin's neck and pulling him up on his knees so they could face each other, "I believe Daddy asked you a question."

Jimin whined, eyes sliding closed. "Please, yes, be my Daddy too." His eyes darted down to look at Yoongi, "both of you." 

Yoongi looked at his Daddy, asking with his eyes for permission to speak. Hobi nodded once, Yoongi reached out, "well I can't say how great of a Daddy I'll be, but I'll do my best." He pulled Jimin's hand to his lips to leave a soft kiss on the younger, "and I'll happily share my Daddy with you, because Jimin you are by far the best baby boy there is."

Hobi leaned forward and kissed Jimin's forehead, "here's what I want. I'm going to fuck my oldest baby first, while our Princess rides him and you have a choice. You can fuck Yoongi's mouth until you cum or just keep your cock warm. But either way, when I'm done fucking him, I'm going to fuck you while she rides you."

Jimin's whole body shook as he whined, "if, if I fuck Yoongi's mouth, ca-can he fuck my mouth?"

Hobi chuckled as he fisted the hair at the back of Jimin's neck tighter, "of course baby boy, if that's what you want, then that's what you'll get."

Yoongi was deemed ready, so Hobi got Emevol situated as she slid down Yoongi's length, then he placed several pillows under Yoongi's head so Jimin could fuck into his mouth. Then Hobi kneeled between Yoongi's thighs, pulling the older up a bit before he slammed into him.

The eldest had never been as overstimulated in his life, as he was right now. Em was riding his cock like a pro, Hobi was pounding into his ass and nailing his prostate and Jimin was fucking his throat. There was too much going on and he couldn't focus, he was slipping, something that only happens when Hobi is with him.

"I'm close Daddy," Jimin whined. His hips shuttering as they fucked in and out of Yoongi's mouth.

"Cum baby, but be warned, I expect you to cum inside our Princess too. Can you do that?" Jimin nodded his head quickly, making Hobi chuckle, "then cum for Daddy."

Jimin pumped a few more times before his body froze and he whined in pleasure. Yoongi was quickly swallowing everything and Hobi reached around and pinched Emevol's clit causing her to orgasm. Yoongi threw his head back and yelled out "fuck," as his orgasm ran through him. Yoongi was squeezing the life out of Hobi's cock, but that's okay, he kept up his fucking until Yoongi was done with his orgasm.

Em had fallen off of Yoongi and on top of Jimin, Hobi pulled Yoongi up a little more, "Daddy is so close, be a good boy for me." With Yoongi's sigh and nod Hobi started to really move, in a way he couldn't do with Em on top of the elder and Jimin fucking Yoongi's throat. It would be too dangerous and he'd never put his babies in danger.

All three of his babies looked so fucked out, "Daddy," Jimin whined reaching out for him.

Hobi chuckled, "are you sure you want to baby boy, we can just cuddle?"

Jimin frowned before he pushed Hobi onto his back and climbed on top of him, he was sliding down Hobi's cock before the elder even knew what was happening. Em giggled before she got on all fours between the two, she leaned down and kissed Hobi while Jimin angled himself to where he could fuck her and get fucked by Hobi with each move of his hips. "What about me?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi, his cock was covered in his cum and all of Em's sweetness, "want to taste you, both of you."

Hobi wanted to direct his babies, but they weren't making it easy for him. That's okay, they are having fun and there's always next time. He reached down and lifted Jimin up a bit and then planted his feet and started to fuck up into the younger. Em caught on and started to rock her hips. Jimin whined, high and needy but it came out all gurgled due to what Yoongi was doing.

"I love you, all three of you," Hobi grunted out before they all came together. Once he got them all cleaned up, he kissed all three of them on the forehead, "but pull that shit again and Daddy will spank all of you."

Jimin and Em giggled as they curled into each other and Yoongi looked up at him with a soft smile before he pulled Hobi down into the bed for a kiss. Before Hobi could even tease him, Yoongi told him to shut up and cuddle his baby boy.