Chapter 44

Jimin started pounding into her and she was matching his thrusts, she looked to her left and Yoongi was fisting himself with a smirk on his face. He was biting his lip and looking at his two soulmates with eyes full of lust. "Fuck it," he got up and kneeled behind her. He pushed her down onto Jimin's chest. "My turn."

Then he pushed his way in, if Jimin hadn't been in there not that long ago this would have hurt. Having two dicks in you, moving in sync was a lot. She felt like her soul leave her body, they coordinated their thrusts, they worked her body like they had the cheat codes.

She wasn't sure how long they went for, or how many times they switched it up but she knew that she passed out in sheer exhaustion. She dreamed of the King that night. He was sitting at his desk with tears rolling down his cheeks. He was looking at a photo, it was a photo of him holding a baby.

"I'm so sorry Amelia," he smiled softly, "well I guess it's Emevol now, Emevol, that's such a pretty name. I'm sorry we sent you away. Your mother convinced me that it was the only way to save our people and you. I didn't want to do it, I don't care about the Empire, but I couldn't let anything happen to you. So I agreed with her, I thought about you every single day. You turned into such a beautiful young woman, I'm sorry you were taken so soon." He dropped his head into his hands and cried.

Emevol felt someone kissing her hand, then she was being lifted up. The next thing she knew she was sitting in water. She groaned because it felt so good. "You know, I'm a little hurt that I went to bed with you and when I woke up I found you in bed with those two."

She squeezed his arm that was wrapped around her waist, "sorry, I woke up at like 4 and I was so freaking hungry."

He kissed the top of her head, "it's okay, I forgive you."

"I had a dream about my Dad last night, I think I was seeing what was actually happening though. He was crying and apologizing to my baby picture."

Joon squeezed her just a bit, "I don't think your Dad is a bad guy, I just think he married the wrong woman."

"That's a nice way to put it I guess." He was rubbing her shoulders and her head dropped down onto his chest, "you are a little too good with your hands Joon." He chuckled and kissed her neck, when she moaned he stopped. "Why did you stop," Em whined.

"You need to eat, if I keep kissing you I'll slam into you, and then someone else will steal you away and so on and so forth. You'll never get to eat. So I'll be good for now."

She sighed, he was right, but still. They got all cleaned up and then dressed. He held her hand as they made their way into the kitchen, sounds of eating and laughing could be heard in the hallway.

They sat down and Jimin looked at her, "how would you feel about going to the funeral?"

Emevol swallowed the bite and looked at him, "well I guess it's not every day you get to go to your own funeral. I'll have to wear a disguise, I mean my hair alone sticks out around here. Add in my purple eyes and yeah." She pulled a bit of her hair out a little, "I guess I could dye it."

All seven of them shouted no and it made her jump. "Sorry sweetheart, we didn't mean to yell. Just please don't dye your hair. I'll buy you a wig, the best wig in the country."

"You are too sweet Hobi, okay I won't dye my hair."

The next few days were spent prepping for the funeral. She got a long dark brown wig and brown contacts to blend in more. Jimin and Tae were going to go with her, they were the only soulmates that the Queen hasn't seen yet. 

The funeral was so obnoxiously over the top, they had her casket inside a glass carriage that was pulled by 4 white horses. They pulled her body or whatever they put in that damn casket through the streets. The people lined both sides of the roads and openly sobbed for a Princess they never even knew.

The King and Queen were dressed in their finest, and following the carriage at a slow pace. The Queen was sobbing into the King's shoulder. Em rolled her eyes and reached through the links 'this is ridiculous, can we go now?'

Jimin laughed quietly, 'if you want we can.'

'I kinda want to see just how far she goes with this whole grieving mother bit.'

Em raised her eyebrow at Tae, that was actually surprising. He's usually the carefree one. 'I mean sure if that's what you want.'

'Are you okay with that though? I don't want you upset.'

She wrapped her arms around his and leaned her shoulder onto his bicep, 'how can I be upset when I have two cute soulmates here to make me smile?'

They were standing outside the palace, they had her casket on a pedal stool and her parent's thrones were behind it and off to the side. The King was speaking to the people, telling them to grab a white chrysanthemum and lay it on the casket. 'Huh they chose a flower of mourning, how sweet.'

Tae scoffed at her musings, 'they have to play the part you know.'

'I don't know, your Dad actually looks upset.'

She turned to look at Jimin a bit, 'Joon said that he thought he was a good guy, that he just married the wrong woman.'

'That's the understatement of the God damn century.' Then Tae frowned a bit, 'but I mean it's not his fault, how was he supposed to know that she wasn't his real soulmate? I didn't even know that was a thing.'

He's right, it's not his fault, he's just as much a victim as she is.