Chapter 53

Yoongi collapsed against her, his ass still in the air. Now it was time for Hobi to get his release. He thrusted in a few more times before he unloaded everything in him. Hobi pulled out and saw his cum spilling out of his ruined little hole. It was bright red and angry, he was going to hurt tomorrow. The younger got up and walked to the bathroom to clean himself up and get a rag to clean them.

His ass was still in the air, his face on her chest. He blinked his eyes open and looked at Hobi, he handed him a rag thinking he was going to clean himself. But he took care of her instead, so Daddy will take care of his baby boy. He got behind him and brought the rag up but decided there was a better way.

Hobi palmed his ass cheeks and spread them wide, he flinched and looked at him. "Don't worry, I'm going to make you feel better before we go to sleep." He nodded his head and laid it back down on Emevol. Hobi leaned forward and blew on it, he could see him clenching it open and close.

The younger leaned forward and used his tongue to clean up his cum that was spilling out. He groaned, so Hobi knew he liked it. He ran his tongue over Yoongi's angry rim several times, even sticking it inside for a bit. "If you don't stop I'm going to get hard again and I'm not sure I can take anymore."

Hobi chuckled darkly, "then ask me to stop."

"Please stop."

He smacked his cheek a bit, "that's not how you ask baby boy."

His eyes were glazed over and full of lust, but you could still see the fire in them, the need to be defiant. He kept his glare on the younger while he went back to eating him out, "fine! Please Daddy, can you stop?"

Hobi squeezed his cheek and pulled back, "of course I can baby boy." He all but fell down on top of her and in the next breath, he followed her into dreamland. God, Hobi is so whipped. He pulled the duvet out from under them, it was a bit dirty. But they wouldn't need it, not with all three of them sleeping in there huddled up together.

It took a bit to get them all situated, but once they were laid down they both curled into him. Their heads were on his chest and they were holding hands across his stomach. Hobi wrapped his arms around them and held onto their hips to keep them close.

"Aww, aren't they cute?"

Jk snorted, "yeah but this combo can't happen again. It was almost too much. Thank God I'm not fully bonded with Hobi." Jk said with a shutter.

Jimin looked at him like he was an idiot, "I'm fully bonded with two of them, imagine how hard it was for me. And I had no relief last night, you at least had Tae. Plus isn't it the same when it's me vs Hobi?"

"Yeah, I don't like that combo either."

"You could have always joined them Jiminie," Em said as she was getting up from Hobi's chest.

Jimin smiled at her then his eyes went wide, he leaned into Jk "do you think Yoongi will let me top him? I want to try."

That made both of them crack up. "Why does everyone always congregate in my room? You don't see me showing up in your rooms, all early and being loud after a night of sex."

"Hyung, it's lunchtime, we figured that you guys wouldn't want to miss another meal."

Yoongi frowned, "oh. Well, thanks. And Jimin, not happening."

Jimin started pouting and Em crawled out of bed. Jk whipped his shirt off and handed it to her, she bit her lip a bit. "Oh no, stop eating me up with your eyes there. You had two men last night."

Emevol put his shirt on and pouted a bit while she ran her finger down his chest, "technically Yoongi got all the dick last night and left none for me."

All four men snorted, so she stormed out of the room yelling, "fine, I didn't want any of your dicks anyway. There are three other men in the house and I'm sure one of them will fuck me."

Jk and Jimin took off after Emevol with grins on their faces and Yoongi looked at Hobi, "well this is awkward." Hobi quipped.

Yoongi scowled, "don't expect me to thank you for anything."

Snort, "wouldn't dream of it."

"Fuck you asshole," Yoongi growled.

Hobi smiled his sunshine smile at his new fully bonded soulmate, "been there done that." He stalked towards Yoongi and fisted the hair at the back of his neck, "and what an asshole it was." With a smirk, he walked out of Yoongis room, "can't wait to do it again."

Yoongi winched, "holy fuck my ass is on fire. Never happening again." He mumbled before he smiled at himself and hobbled to the bathroom, it really wasn't that bad.

Tae was the first one she found, she ran and jumped on him. He caught her easily as she wrapped herself around him. "So I'm guessing you are here for my dick?"

Em blushed a bit, "is that such a bad thing?"

"Of course not Precious, you can have my dick whenever you want." He leaned forward and kissed her neck softly, "but can I feed you first at least?"

She sighed, "I suppose, but only if I get to sit in your lap while you feed me." When he nodded his head yes she leaned forward, "oh and I'm not wearing anything underneath Jk's shirt.

Tae threw his head back and barked out a laugh, "oh you are such a bad girl."

"No no, bad girls get spankings. I'm a good girl, a very good girl."

Hobi walked in with a new set of pj pants on and his chest bare, abs on display. "No sweetheart you are a very bad girl, that's why I had to spank you."