Chapter 4

They laid on their sides facing each other, and he told him everything he could think of. She noticed that he used every excuse in the book to touch her, at one point he grabbed her hand and held it against him. He absentmindedly traced her soul mark and it was like it was calming him and making him better. He didn't look as stressed as he did when she first arrived, he no longer had dark circles under his eyes.

"I'm curious, why do you feel the need to touch me?"

He dropped her hand immediately, "I'm so sorry, I didn't even realize I was doing it." Em reached forward and grabbed his hand, her fingers brushed over his soul mark and his entire body shuttered as he visibly relaxed. "soulmates can die without the touch of their soulmate, the others have paired off. I'm the only one that doesn't live with a soulmate. The younger ones come around once a month and will spend the day with me so I don't die, but that's it."

"Why don't you live with them?"

His eyes started to tear up, "I'm not like them, I like guys and girls. They just like girls. So they stay together and are best friends that hug and cuddle. I wanted more than that, but I would never force them. So I left."

She was furious, how could they do that to him? How could they push him away and make him feel bad for something he couldn't control? His eyes went wide and he pulled her against him, he kissed her but it wasn't enough. The anger was still rolling through her, he pulled her wrist to his mouth and he kissed it, the pleasure ran through her entire body. Then he ran his tongue over the mark, Em moaned, loudly. "Not enough, it's not working," Yoongi said before he bit the mark, she shattered, the pleasure was so intense. When she finally caught her breath he looked at her, "finally, you are back."

"What do you mean?"

"When I told you about the others, your hair started turning black. What was going through your head at the time?"

"I was mad at them for treating you like that."

Yoongi pulled her to his chest, he was petting her hair and rubbing her back. "Anger is definitely your trigger, if we don't want you to go dark we have to keep you away from getting angry."

"I'm sleepy," Emevol mumbled into his chest. This day has been exhausting.

"Let's get cleaned up and then go to bed early," he whispered into her ear.

She didn't want to, but she did desperately need a shower. "Fine, but let's make it quick. This day has put me through the wringer."

He got up and started the shower, he called her in when it was ready. He showed her where everything was and he told her he'd shower after she was finished. As much as she didn't want to shower, she had to admit it felt amazing to wash the grim off of her body. Em brushed her teeth and pulled on the shirt he'd left for her. She was lazily drying her hair when he walked into the bathroom. "Here let me." She handed him the towel and he gently dried her hair. When it was done he kissed her on the forehead, "the bedding has been changed, go lay down and I'll be there before you fall asleep."

Em yawned big and nodded her head, she didn't get up though. She was zoned out big time and she heard him chuckle behind her. "If you aren't going to leave." It didn't register what he was talking about until he started stripping for the shower. She was going to leave but, eh, she's already seen him naked and he's made her orgasm multiple times at this point. So she was going to stare, Yoongi was well-built. He was lean, but you could see the muscles all over his body. His skin was free of imperfections, it was milky white and smooth. He didn't have a lot of hair on his body, and his hands and feet were large for his frame. Those long slim fingers had her thinking things, and it was like he knew what she was thinking.

He turned around and fisted himself, it made Em smirk at him. Now she was going to leave, she got him riled up but she was tired. It didn't take her long before she fell asleep.

That girl is going to be the death of me, she's got me all worked up, and then she left. But that's okay, I need her to want me. I'm sick of living a half-life, only surviving because the babies of the group took pity on me. I want her, I need her and I don't even know her name. Yoongi was lost in his head. He looked down at the soul mark that has been there since he was born, he traced the infinity loop over and over. Love me, he scoffed. They will never love me. He turned the shower off and quickly got ready for bed.

She was already asleep by the time he got out there, ever since their soul marks touched the others have been screaming at him. He hasn't answered them, he was the second oldest so he has learned how to redirect his thoughts. He can't block them out like she can, but he can flood them with enough randomness that they'll tune him out.

Yoongi heard a knock on his door and he wasn't even surprised, before he could even get up to answer it the three youngest burst into the room. 

"I knew it, I knew she was here. Why didn't you bring her to see us?"

Yoongi turned to the oldest of the three, "I tried Jimin, she didn't want to. She got so angry, well let's just say it wasn't good. She doesn't believe that this is real. She thinks she's in a dream. Just give me some time and I'll convince her to meet you guys."

"But she's our soulmate too," the youngest whined.

"I know she is Jungkook, but for now you need to leave. She's exhausted and needs rest."