Chapter 21

Jimin handed over her hand to Yoongi. Yoongi took it and quickly brought her mark to his mouth, he bit her, hard. She cried out and her eyes shot open, she let out the cutest little moans. "If I would have known that all it took was an orgasm I would have tried that sooner."

Emevol looked up at her soulmate and smirked. "You better be glad you are so cute." She looked around and saw Hobi and Jungkook, then Tae and Jimin. "Where am I and what's going on?"

"I'll explain everything once we get back. I promise. We need to get you out of here. We've tried before, but something was blocking us. I'm hoping now that you are awake it'll work, but we might need your magic."

"I'll do what I need to do, just tell me." She was still loopy on the drugs pumping through her system.

"I need you to reach through the threads, find Jin and Joon. You are bonded with all of us now, find them and take Jk and Hobi with you. I'll take Jimin and Tae."

She nodded her head and reached her hands out for Jk and Hobi, she closed her eyes and found the thread she needed. 'Jin, Joon?'

'Yes, we are here.' They both said.

'Call me to you please.'

When she opened her eyes again, she was in Yoongi's house and a few minutes later the last three showed up. Yoongi looked like hell. "Can someone take us to his room, please? He needs help."

Hobi lifted Yoongi in his arms and Jk picked her up, they laid the two of them on Yoongi's bed. She pulled him into her arms, "I have questions, a lot of them. But I need to get him better first." 

Hobi leaned down and kissed her forehead, 'Emevol, when we were there, your mother told us that you were pregnant.'

She gasped, and her hand went to her tummy. 'Are you sure?'

'No, that's just what we heard. I'll go get you some tests though.'

He turned to walk out, "are you mad?"

Yoongi was asleep so they didn't need to rely on the link. "Of course I'm not mad, jealous but not mad. This will be your only child, and since we are soulmates that means it'll be our only child as well."

Tears were falling down her face, "I'm sorry," she whispered.

He walked around to her side of the bed, he was brushing her tears away. "Don't be sorry, you two found each other first. We will all understand."

Emevol couldn't even reply, she just nodded her head and curled into Yoongi more. She cried, she cried until she had no more tears left. She felt his arms squeeze her tightly, "why are you crying?"

"I'm just so happy that I'm back, are you okay Yoongi?"

He nodded his head, "just tired, that's all."

"Okay, go back to sleep."

"Will you stay with me?"

"I promise I'll stay until you are asleep, but I need to talk to them."

He sighed, "I'm going to lose you to them."

Emevol wrapped her arms around him, she was petting his hair and she could feel his breath on her neck. "I promise that you will never lose me Yoongi. I'm yours, forever." That seemed to calm him, his breathing turned even and once she knew he was asleep she went to go get cleaned up. 

She needed to talk to them, but she wasn't sure she was completely ready for it. She threw on some of Yoongi's clothes even though she has her own clothes here. Em wanted them to know that he was important to her. They may all be her soulmates but Yoongi was the reason she was even there.

She looked in the mirror and blew out a big breath, you can do this Emevol. When Ishegot to his bedroom door both Kookie and Hobi were there, "are you okay?" They asked in unison. 

"I am," she reached for their hands. "I need to talk to you guys, all of you." They walked into the living room and they were all there, waiting. They looked at her with anticipation, they saw her holding their hands and jealously flashed in their eyes. Em looked at Hobi and Kook and pushed them towards the couch, "guys please sit, you are making me nervous."

She turned to Jin and Joon, "we haven't been properly introduced, I'm Emevol."

They both stood up and bowed, "I'm Jin." 

"I'm Joon."

It made her smile, they didn't know about Earth them. "I know." She looked at Kookie and blushed a bit and then winked. He knew what she was thinking and it made him laugh.

Jimin and Tae were getting annoyed, "what is so funny?"

Emevol made a face and looked at Hobi and Jk, they both nodded that she should go on. Time to take a deep breath and tell these dudes that she's been obsessing over them for years. "So on Earth, the seven of you are together. But you are in a Kpop group, like the biggest group in the world. You have millions of fans all over the globe, I know a lot about you guys, well Earth's version anyway." I shook my head and laughed a bit, "I know that Joon is serious and demanding, and that Jin tells the worst Dad jokes ever and that if you get him too riled up he'll go into a windshield-wiper laugh that is SO loud."

She turned to Tae and Jimin, "Tae loves cuddles, he has a hard time sleeping unless he's holding something. He's childish and goofy in the best way ever. And Jimin, don't get me started on that Libra. He's a flirt who with a bite of his lip and a flip of his hair he makes women and men's panties drop. But he's sassy and does the cutest pouting face I've ever seen."

All four of them had wide eyes, "well that's your Earth versions, so I'm not sure if that's super accurate with you guys. But I noticed a lot of similarities with the other three."