Chapter 43

"Why are you awake Jimin?"

His arms wrapped around her, "because you are up. I heard you leave their room."

She turned in his arms, "shouldn't you be asleep?"

He scoffed, "after what all you got into today? Hell no, I had the world's shittest sleep ever."

"Sounds like a personal problem to me." Em scoffed. Then she turned back to the fridge.

He pulled her back against his body, "sit I'll heat you up something and then we are going to shower."

Em sat down and watched him pull out a bunch of leftovers, he piled a bunch of different things on the plate. He popped it in the microwave and 3 minutes later she had a massive plate of food in front of her. He picked her up and sat her down in his lap.

He was nuzzling her neck and leaving little kisses up and down it. "Hurry up and eat, he's waiting on us."

She paused the chopsticks halfway to her mouth, "what, who?"

He scoffed, "Yoongi."

"Okay, so he's waiting on us why?"

He bit down on her shoulder, "you've had us in a constant state of horniness since before dinner, now it's time for us to release these frustrations."

Emevol snorted, "couldn't you two just release your frustrations on each other? Why do I have to be there?"

"Because I want nothing more than to see you choking on my cock while he pounds into you from behind." Her whole body shook, and he chuckled. "Seems like you want that as well." He sucked on her ear lobe before whispering, "now hurry up."

She shoveled the food into her mouth as fast as she could and it made him laugh. "Don't choke Peach, not yet at least."

Emevol rolled her eyes so hard, this guy is too sexy for his own good. "I'm done, but can I shower first?"

He picked her up and carried her to Yoongi's room, "aww he fell asleep, that's okay we can wake him up." He sat her down and she brushed her teeth while he got the shower ready. Em showered quickly, he had her all hot and bothered thinking about having both of them at once. She ran a towel through her hair and then skipped into the room with a grin on her face. 

Jimin was laying on the bed fisting himself and Yoongi was starting to squirm a bit. "Just going to watch or are you going to join?"

"I'm not sure, I'm kinda enjoying the show cutie." When he threw his head back and moaned, she walked over to them, she pulled the sheet back and there Yoongi was, in all of his naked glory. "I kinda want to choke on him."

"That's fine with me, why don't you wake him up with your lips wrapped around his cock?"

Em crawled over him and fisted him at his base, she swirled her tongue around the tip and he started moving. She felt herself being rotated around, Jimin ran his dick up and down her folds and she whimpered around Yoongi's dick. She started moving faster up and down, and Jimin started fucking into her. Yoongi woke up and then his eyes slid closed, "Jimin, give her to me."

Jimin pulled out of her and Yoongi scooted down on the bed. She sat back with wide eyes confused at what they were doing, Yoongi lifted her up and made her sit down on his face. "Back to your treat Princess."

Em was curious how this was going to work with Jimin being there, but once Yoongi started sucking on her clit she no longer cared. When her first orgasm hit and she felt pressure back there, he slipped in while her body was still shaking. She popped Yoongi's dick out of her mouth and cursed.

Jimin's hands were on her hips holding her still so Yoongi could continue on his mission to take her to Hong Kong as many times as possible. Yoongi pumped his hips up, he wanted to be back in her mouth and it was adorable. "Only if you fuck my mouth Yoongs."

Jimin smacked her ass, hard. "Don't worry Peach, he'll fuck your mouth. Now choke on his cock like a good little girl."

Jimin's words make her knees weak, she groaned and then opened her mouth so Yoongi could do what Jimin promised. Em came in Yoongi's mouth again, he came in hers and Jimin unloaded his in her ass. She fell down beside Yoongi, her head was on his thigh. Jimin got up and cleaned himself. 

Em moved her head a bit to get comfortable and it started growing hard again she laughed, "no, nope, hell no. If you want more sexy time you two get at it and I'll grab the popcorn."

"You wouldn't be able to handle watching us," Yoongi scoffed.

"You better know what you are doing Yoongi, you know she likes to be challenged and win."

She sat up and leaned back against the footboard and she waved her hand for the show to start, Yoongi smirked. He reached over and grabbed Jimin and brought the younger over to him. He kissed him, and Jimin was moaning. Yoongi's eyes were on Em the entire time, he sat them up, he fisted Jimin's hair and pulled his head to the side. He started kissing and sucking on his neck.

It was making her squirm, Yoongi was watching every single thing she was doing. "She's enjoying the show Jimin, she can't even sit still. Every time you moan she squeezes her thighs together."

Jimin threw his head back, "oh fuck."

Emevol crawled towards them and Jimin turned to her, his lips captured hers and he moaned so loudly. Yoongi's hands ran down their chests, when he touched the two of them, they both shuddered. "I need you, one of you now. Please."

Yoongi threw his head back and laughed so deeply, "it didn't even take me 2 minutes to get her horny and in a frenzy."

She stopped kissing Jimin and looked at him, "for that you can just watch." She pushed Jimin down and slid down his length. "Oh Jimin, fuck me, fuck me hard."