Chapter 31

Emevol walked towards them, Jimin looked just as terrible as Tae did. Why was Yoongi holding his mark? She made sure that she was still invisible and she sat down gently on the bed. They didn't have any clothes on, her eyes went wide and then she smiled softly. It took a bit for her to get Jimin's hand loose from Yoongi's but once she touched him he sighed the cutest sigh.

Once he was better she got up to leave, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to chase you away, I love you Emevol. Please come home."

His eyes were still closed but he knew she was there. Jimin started to stir and he rolled over in Yoongi's arms. Yoongi got situated on his back and Jimin snuggled into his chest much like she does when they cuddle. She saw his large hands run up and down Jimin's back, comforting him. 'Come back, come back and bond with them. I won't fight you, I promise.'

It made her smile, she let the invisibility go so he could see her. His smile was breathtaking, 'God you are so beautiful.'

'So are you.' Then she looked at Jimin, his lips were slightly open and his hair had fallen over his eyes. Em reached forward and brushed his bangs back, he leaned into her touch and sighed. 'He's so adorable.'

Yoongi looked down at the sleeping man on his chest, 'he really is.' Then he looked at her, 'will you come back to us, we need you, all of us.'

'I will, but I need to go home and tell my mother bye. She's expecting me for lunch.'

'But you promise to come back?'

Em leaned forward and kissed him softly, 'I promise that when you wake up in the morning Jimin and I will be fighting over where to lay our heads on your chest.'

He chuckled, loudly and it caused Jimin to stir, 'I'll be back, I love you.'

'I love you too Emevol.'  And then she left. Yoongi squeezed Jimin tighter, he blinked his eyes open and smiled at him.

"Why are you awake? I thought you said that you were exhausted?"

Yoongi laughed at the younger boys antics, "feeling better?"

Jimin shot up, "she came back? Why didn't you wake me up?" Jimin was pissed. "I thought you had gotten better, after, after everything we."

Yoongi reached up and cupped his face, he pulled him in for a kiss to shut him up. "She's coming back, she'll be here when we wake up. She told me that she was going to fight you over spots on my chest."

Jimin blushed softly, "oh, okay." Then he pushed Yoongi down on the bed and it made him chuckle.

"What cha doing Jiminie?"

"The faster we go to sleep, the sooner she's back."

Yoongi pouted a bit, "but I'm not tired anymore."

"You are always tired Yoongi and don't look at me like that." Jimin couldn't help but bite his lip, Yoongi was looking at him like he was going to eat him. He sighed dramatically, "fine, have it your way."

Yoongi flipped them over and he kissed that spot right below Jimin's ear, when he heard his little moans it made Yoongi smile.

"Mom, I'm back."

"EMEVOL, RUN!" Her mother cried. 

Of course, she did, but she ran to her and not away. When she got to the living room the Queen had a knife to her mother's throat and a fireball in the other hand. She was too scared to even get angry. "Come with me or I'll kill her."

"I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt her."

"Emevol, run go back to them. They'll protect you."

The Queen sneered, "if you leave I'll kill her, and then I'll make my way through them."

"I'll go with you, just don't hurt her, please. Or them, they did nothing wrong. I'm the one you are mad at."

The Queen snapped her fingers and her mom fell down to the ground, Em rushed to her but the Queen stopped her. "She's fine, she'll wake up in an hour. Now come with me." She grabbed her arm and they were gone. 

The wind was rushing through her hair, she could hear the sounds of cars zooming by. Em looked around, they weren't in the states anymore. She thinks they were in Korea, but which one she didn't know. "I didn't want to do this, I didn't want to stoop this low. I sent you away because as much as I hate you, you are my daughter. I thought if I sent you to another world, a world without magic, you could at least live. But then you came home and ruined everything."

"My soulmate called me, once we bonded I couldn't stay away. You are a soulmate, you should know the pull that having a soulmate has on you."

Her eyes flashed with anger, "I'm not a soulmate, my family did a spell and I absorbed your pathetic father's real soulmate into my body. It was the only way I could bear the mark."

Emevol gasped, is she serious? She couldn't even say anything, she just stared at her blankly. "Well, now you definitely know too much." She walked towards her, she wrapped her hand around the back of Em's head. "I'm sorry to do this, but my family is going to kill you regardless of what I do. If I don't do this, they'll kill me too."

She jammed the knife into her stomach and twisted it to the right. She pushed her over the bridge and as Em was falling, she left. Emevol landed on a bunch of rocks, it knocked all of the breath out of her. She was being rocked back and forth, she's fairly sure she landed in the back of a truck.

Ji-Hoon pulled into a truck stop right on the outskirts of Busan, this drive normally only takes 4 hours but traffic was terrible and he'd been in the truck for almost 8 hours now. He was starving, his ass hurt and he wanted some caffeine before he dropped off his haul at a construction site.

"Hey Ji-Hoon, I haven't seen you in a while. You hauling rock now?"

"Oh hey, Minho. Yeah, it pays better than hauling fuel and it's normally fewer hours. Not today though, traffic was a nightmare."