Untitled Part 13

Another day of work and another day of Nick not doing his work because he is too busy staring across the bullpen at Ellie. He admires her smile, her eyes and the concentrated look on her face as she tries to find something out or use the right words for paperwork. She never notices or atleast pretends not to notice his staring. He doesn't seem to notice hers either. Both of them completely oblivious to the others feelings. Everyone around them could tell they both felt deeply for each other. 

As Nick looked back up to see what Ellie was doing so did she. The pair looked down at there work like embarrassed teenagers. Then they look back up at separate times. 

McGee looks between them knowing what they are both thinking but won't admit. The day comes to an end with not enough work done and both of them staring at each other with admiring looks.

'Don't be a wuss; tell her how you feel.' Ziva's words run through Nicks head and he takes the opportunity. he flipped the switch for the elevator to stop. "Hey El i need to tell you something," Nick said.

"Whats up Nick?" 

"I really like you. Like, like like you."

"What?" Ellie asked shocked and also ecstatic that he felt the same way.

"Just forget i said anything." he replied flipping the switch again. 

"I like you too." 

With that they left the elevator and went to go home but somehow both ending up in the sae place.

A/n- not the greatest but i felt like writing something

-ash xx