Chapter 14: Chapter Master

Norway , Alpha

"kom tilbake! alle dere!" A Norwegian Swat Officer commands his men. The giant armored thing in front of them just took several hits from an APC before dashing towards it and blowing it in half, literally.

"Herr! valorant-protokollen kommer!" One of his men shouts beside him, still aiming his rifle at the thing in front of them.

When they were called in, they immediately thought of the Playground Incident in the UK months ago. An unidentified man in full armor.

But this was different, he was at least a foot and a half taller than the one from the UK. he was more bulkier and menacing and he carried a completely different set of weapons. Just 3 claws that were surrounded by what looked like lighting and could cut through seemingly anything as the men saw with their own two eyes what it did to the APC. Unlike the one from the UK, this one never spoke a word. His armor reeked of dried old blood. The old blood stains on the armor seemingly infused with the surface of it.

He didn't even make a sound

—---------------------------------

Vulture Transport

En route to Norway

"I shall take the lead in speaking with him, no matter what his action will be, do not open fire, even when blood will be spilled" Ranesk speaks to the agents present. He needed to convince the red wake that this was an entirely different dimension, not just another planet. He was ready to lose a limb if it meant convincing him.

He had warned the agents on the mission repeatedly to stay quiet and let him do the talking, and he was quite adamant about it. It was a quite simple command given so the agents didn't need to speak during the flight towards the destination.

—----------------------------------------------

They eventually arrived at the site, much like the situation with Ranesk when he arrived, the whole block was on lockdown. Dozens of soldiers had arrived and even brought in k2 tanks on the scene since his armor only bounced off rounds from a carl gustav.

There were flames everywhere as the red wake carved his way through the security forces earlier. The bodies near the behemoth were still there as the men were too scared to go near him.

Brimstone already notified Norwegian authorities to not fire upon The Red Wake as it will only agitate him further. Much to the dismay of the officers as they were quite upset seeing their fellow men in literally pieces.

They all stepped down from the vulture transport and looked upon the destruction that was scattered near the Astartes, at first sight the agents could see that the Red Wake was definitely bigger than Ranesk.

Much bigger.

"Stay with the other soldiers present, I will approach him." Ranesk says as he walks forward. His gray armor blended in with the ashes of burning engines and vehicles. He had left a gory mess along with the destroyed vehicles.

He eventually got within a few meters of the Red Wake. his massive stature looming over him much like a guardsman would look at a marine. The Red Wake tilted his head downwards without saying a word. The red eyes of his Terminator armor piercing Ranesk.

"Hear me, Chapter master of the Carcharodons " Ranesk says in high gothic "These men know not of your true nature. Come with me, I know you are confused, for I stood in that very same situation once."