Part 20

Pete pov

I don't remember when I fell sleep. But I feel very warm now. It's so warm that I don't even want to open my eyes.I burried my self under the warm body of vegas.

After sometime I opened my eyes. He was right there looking like a jade sculpture. He looks so unreal. There were some purple marks on his neck. That hickeys made him even sexier.

I couldn't help but feel proud about the hickeys that made him sexier.They were done by me and this sexy man is my property.

I don't know how many minutes passed but I am still staring at his gentle resting face.

I know I was so weak in the past. I was so weak that it almost killed him.If I were a little bit brave If I had courage to fight for my self he will never have to go through what he had to go through. He became my shield, He tried to protect me from every thing. He didn't even think about his life.A man like him became vulnerable because of me

That's why I changed. I am sensitive only to him and my loved onece. I can protect my self now. I will never let him stand infront of me to protect me. I will stand with him to protect him and to protect me.I will be more strong so if something happens I can protect him too.I will never be weak Vegas NEVER!!"

END PETE POV

Pete got up because he wanted to clean him self but he was already cleaned.

"May be he cleaned me"

Pete wore vegas's black shirt and odered some hot coffee to his room.He checked the time it's already 5 p.m.

"Damn it's so late.should I order something to eat too. Mmm I really want to eat some rice."

Pete ordered some rice for him and sandwiches for vegas. Vegas doesn't like food with strong spices. He only like to eat mumu's cooking.

"Ooh I miss mumu "

Time skip

Pete stood on the balcony enjoying the evening view of the city while sipping his coffee. He felt so relaxed. After sometime he felt vegas's hands slowly wrapping around his waist. He inhaled pete's fragrance.

"Babe what are you doing mmm"

Vegas was only wearing his black underwear.Pete was only wearing vegas's black shirt.

"I'm just enjoying the freedom "

Pete leaned to vegas's chest.

"Let's eat babe I ordered food for us"

Pete said to vegas.

"Okay let's eat amd then lt's go somewhere. What do you say. Let's go shopping "

"Hmm that's a good idea. I haven't shopped for a while now.let's go"

They ate their food and checked out from the hotel. They went to do some shopping. They bought clothes and shoes for them.pete changed in to  comfortable clothes that bought from a store.Vegas also changed in to a white t shirt and a denim

Vegas also changed in to a white t shirt and a denim