Part 9

Next day vegas bought some roses and a cake to surprise sammy. Even tho pete recommended this plan vegas felt a little shy doing it. He never done this kind of thing to anyone.

"Do you think she will forgive me Pete"

"Don't know sir atleast we can try "

"Okay okay.But she is not answering her phone. Let me call her manager"

After sometime sammy's manager answered her phone.

"Helloo mr.Vegas"

"Hey jane can you tell me where is sammy. She doesn't answer my calls"

"Uhhh I don't know mr.vegas. She gave me a vacation for a week and she posponed her every photo shoots"

"But why. Do you know any reason"

"I don't know mr.vegas but she was stressed for a week."

"Okay . Buy the way thanks jane"

Vegas hung up his phone.He was about to say something to pete but his phone rang again.But he didn't like the caller. it was his father.

"Helloo what? "

"Vegas COME HOME NOW"

"I CAN'T"

"okay then I will drag macau here "

"Okay okay I will come."

Vegas hung up his phone in anger.

"What happened sir"

"My dad called me Pete. First let's go there and after that we can go to sammy.Or else he will turn my house upside down"

"Okay sir"

"Umm Let me drive. You keep this "

Vegas gave the roses to pete.

"Okay sir"

Then they both went to vegas dad's house.It was a hour long drive. And pete noticed that there are no houses or vehicle's along the way.Yeah that's a normal thing how can a mafia live in the city pete thought to him self. When they went there Vegas's dad is already waiting at the door.

Pete came out with roses in his hands. Every gasped after seeing that. Because Vegas' dad called him because of the rumors. After the incident happened in the party. There are so many rumors obout vegas and pete.

"Oho why are you so shameless huh? You're doing this on purpose right vegas"

"Doing what pa? "

"Coming here with your boyfriend 😒. Don't think that you can do whatever you want because you left the family."

"Boyfriend are you kidding ne dad.He is my assistant"

"Who the hell give roses to their assistant"

"ME. I GIVE ROSES TO THEM. IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT"

Vegas shouted at his dad.

"Dad leave me and macau alone.Will you please.I don't want to get involved in your business. "

"No vegas you will take over my business in the future.If you won't then I will let macau do this instead of you.Is that okay?"

He said it with a evil smirk. Pete can feel shivers running down his spine. Vegas's dad has that evil aura that can easily make anyone kneel infront of him.

Pete grabbed vegas's shirt without realizing.

"Why are you okay?"

Vegas asked with a soft voice.He can feel that pete is scared.