Part 8

Pete looked at kom with fear. And at the same time kom looked at pete too.Pete knew from his expression. He recognized him.

"Soo phi who is this handsome and hot guy "

"He is my assistant why?"

"No nothing I just feel like I have seen him somewhere 😏. Do you know me "

"H how do I know you I don't remember"

Pete feels like his worst nightmare is happening in real life.

"Mr.Vegas give me a minute I want to go to the wash room"

"Okay Come quickly"

"Okay sir"

Pete ran away from there.His heart keep pounding from terror.His body feel weak. It feels like his soul is leaving his body.Pete went to the washroom and wash off his face with cold water.He didn't care about the make up.

"Soo hi there pete we met again 😏"

Pete looked at kom terrified. He was leaning to the door and looking at pete with a filthy look on his face.

"Don't come near to me"

"Can I come a little bit"

"No no please."

Pete went backwards until his back touchs the washrooms walls.

"Do you remember this.I still watch this when I am bored.I didn't show it to anyone tho"

Kom showed pete the video he got 6 years ago.

"No please No.😭😭"

Pete sat down there hugging his knees on the floor.He couldn't controll his sobes.He can't breath. His chest feels heavy and hard to breath.He began to tremble.
He was having a panic attack.

After seeing that kom went away.

Meanwhile.

Vegas was looking at the washrooms direction. Pete is late.

"Why isn't he coming.Should I just go and check."

Afater thinking for a little bit vegas went to the washroom.But he got shocked after seeing pete on the ground shaking and breathing hardly.Vegas knew he was having a severe panic attack.

"Pete what happened.Pete talk to me calm down okay I am here. Pete pete look at me."

But it was too late pete passed out on vegas's hands.

"No pete!! Pete!! PETE!! Don't make me nervous"

Vegas picked up pete in the bridal style and ran to his car.Everyone in the party was shocked after seeing vegas carrying his assistant while crying.

"Call a doctor and tell him to come to my home in 10 minutes If he is late I'll kill hima"

"Okay sir okay."

Driver called to a doctor while driving. Pete was still on vegas lap his head resting on vegs's shoulder.

"Pete can you open your eyes.What happened to you."

Vegas talked to pete in a soft voice.He didn't know what happened. He felt so  nervous. Pete didn't have any response.

After sometime vegas came home.When he arrive there were 2 doctors and whole nursing crew for pete.

"So mr.Vegas can you tell me what happened "

"I also don't know. I went to check on him but when I found him he was already having a panic attack. I tried to calm him down but he passed out"