part 11

"Damn it we are late pete. Come on let's go"

"Okay I am coming let me eat the last bite"

Pete stuffed the last piece in his mouth and ran to sammy.

When pete and sammy arrived . Vegas was already waiting for them. He bought flowers and a cake for sammy

"Ooooi what is this vegas"

Sammy asked while being excited.

"Mm sorry . I forgot your birthday "

"Wah really!! Are you sick? Is that really you vegas"

"Okay okay I know I've never done this before. But I- I just want to"

Vegas stopped .

"Yeah you just want to...."

Sammy looked at vegas.

"I ju just want to Apologize and say thank you"

"Hmm but why??"

"I am sorry I forgot your birthday. I am sorry I've never been with you when you want me. But thank you you have been there for me every time I needed you"

Sammy looked at vegas with teary eyes.

"No no it's okay vegas.Don't take what I said serious. I was stressed that day with some works. That's why I yelled at you. I really don't expect anything from you. "

"Okay okay now comeon cut the cake."

"Okay okay"

Time skip

"Pete let's go."

"Yes sir"

After finishing the meeting both went to the office.

"Pete can you make a appointment with the brands who are willing to sponsor our next projects"

"Okay sir"

Pete went out after that.

"Why is he not smiling to me anymore . I want that smile to fill up my energy now. Is he still mad at me. I mean who wouldn't. He is sick because of me. Shit what am I. "

Vegas is drowning in his thoughts. He felt so bad about what he did.So he decided to apologize.

After thinking sometime vegas went to pete's table to talk to him.But he is already talking with shani while laughing. But his smile disappeared when he saw vegas.

Vegas pov
" Seriously pete now you don't smile at me huh? How can you give that smile to others that's mine"

Vegas can feel that he is burning with jealousy.

"Yes sir do you need anything "

Pete asked with a cold expression

"Nothing "

After that vegas went inside his office.

"Damn it is he doing this on purpose. I hate it when he smile to others.I want that for my self. How can a mare smile can make me feel things that I never felt before. I want him so badly. What will he think If I tell him what I think about him.Will he feel disgusted. But I don't think so he kissed me this morning .Ugh this is so stressful."

Vegas didn't dare to go outside after that he felt shivers down his spine whenever he sees pete's emotionless , cold death stare. Pete smiles every minute of the day.But when he is angry It really looked scary.

At 6.30 p.m pete came in and talked to vegas.

"Sir I am going now.I called a driver for you. You can go now"