Part 15.

"What are you going to do huh???. Vegas you can't do anything to me"

"Oooh that's what you think you bestard huh? You have seen my worst side right. You know I am not a good one. "

Vegas laughed like a maniac.

Kom got startled he knew how ruthless and inhuman Vegas can be.

"You know what Kom the first thing you gonna lose huh "

"Vegas don't you dare"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha Fuck you're funny  I dare to anything you ass hole.I can do any thing. You are gonna lose your hands first you know why because you touched him"

Vegas got his knife and laughed like a maniac again. He slowly walked to him...

"Mmmm you have two hands. I will give you a chance to choose tell me left hand or right hand"

"Vegas don't f#cking dare to touch mee"

"Stop talking bestard.. okay you are not gonna choose one right. Then let me choose one. I will choose left hand first ha ha ha "

"Aaah you maniac !!! ARE YOU INSANE "

"OOH you didn't knew that. Bitch I am crazy, I am a psychopath I am ruthless You didn't knew that.Let me see."

Vegas grabbed kom's middle finger and cut it like a sausage .
Kom screamed his lungs out.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaagghhhh .. Vegaaas you are crazyyy. "

"Ha ha ha ha ha I said it too I am crazy"

With that vegas cut another finger.

"You dared to touch him huh. If it was in the past atleast I will not kill you but you dared to touch when he is mine huh?"

Vegas cut Kom's every finger one by one. Kom is almost unconscious from the blood loss.

"Don't die yet you hear me get up you ass hole"

Vegas said while slowly cutting his chest with his knife even tho it was a kind of deep cut it was not enough to kill someone.

"Vegas you are going to regret this bestard . You wait until my father know about this.He will kill you or your brother "

Kom screamed enduring the unbearable pain in his body.

"You dared to threaten me when you are about to die huh"

"Ha ha ha vegas you are just pissed because I did that to him before you right . Do you know how sexy his body is huh?"

Kom knew he is gonna die so he chose to pisses off vegas. Because he don't want to be tortured. He wanted to die  peacefully .

"Kom shut up you bestard don't talk about him like that"

Vegas kicked Kom on his abdominal causing him to throw up blood.

"Ha ha ha you know how good it feels inside him. Have you seen his painful expression when you enter him. Have you ever listened to his moans huh? Have ever seen how curvy and white his body is. You want to see them vegas. I can show you ha ha ha aha. Get my phone comeon get it. There are five others who fucked him not me. Come on take it from my pocket."

"F- Five."

Vegas fell on the ground after listening that. Vegas didn't waste any time he grabbed kom's phone and opened it with the password kom said to him.

"Look there is a video in my gallery. Exactly 2 and a half hours haha . It was longer than 5 hours but I had to edit it. You have the best parts there "