part 7

📌️📌️Rape and sexual abbuse content in this chapter.📌️📌️

Pete changed his cloths and helped his grand mather to cook. Meanwhile vegas is having a full Q and A session with him self in the bathroom.

"So where did they go?
A restuarant may be they watched a movie.
Does pete like chan hae?
I mean who doesn't he is an actor.Also pete is a huge fan boy.
Will they go on dates again?
I meen why do I even care who is he to me 😒😒.just my assistant.
May be I'll just kill that bestard chang hae no one will know 😏😏.
No no I am not in to that killing stuff again.
Aa.......ghhhh I don't care. "

Vegas came out after a long shower.

"Mm so sir why did you come here"

"I came here to meet grand ma.Why can't I come.How can you go and have fun with other guys when your grand ma is alone at home 😒😒. So ungrateful "

"Excuse me she is not alone. Amanda is always with her"

"Ugh aah tha- thats not the same mm you are his grand child"

"Yeaaaah yeaaah okay"

While pete was aranging the table vegas was talking and smiling with grand ma. And it seems like grand mother really like vegas.Pete can't understand why vegas like his grand ma this much but it's good to see a ice king smile.

"Food is ready "

"Okay let's go son"

Mumi held vegas's hand and sat down .

After having dinner grand mother gave vegas a food parcel for macau.

"Okay grand ma I am going now.I will come to meet you again okay"

"Okay son. "

Grand ma gave vegas the loveliest smile.After that vegas and pete came out from the house.

"Soo mm I mean uh how was your d date "

"Oh it was good.We just had some food"

"O ohh mm okay . Ah I almost forgot. Get ready and be there at 9.30 pm okay.I will send you a vehicle"

"Okay sir"

"Okay then bye "

"Bye sir"

Sunday went pretty quickly. Pete is so excited to go to the party.Also he is kind of anxious about it. Because he know this party is going to be a grand party with all the CEO's from different entertainment and TV chanel companies. Also there will be some actors who will have a chance to attend this party.

Pete started to get ready. He really loved the outfit.Red colour actually matches him very well.With all the accessories and he looked dashing. Even pete got confused about his look.After a long time he styled his hair backwards. It looked so good on him.

"Ooooh daddy vibes.I love this ooooh look at me who is this hot boy"

Pete complicated him self while looking at the mirror.