part 5

He saw 4 mens and vegas standing infront of the house. And there is a man lying on the ground beging for mercy.Vegas didn't say anything.Suddenly one man took a big knife and chopped off that man's right hand.He was about to scream but another man step on his head  so he can't scream . Blood was gushing out of his hand.

Vegas was simply standing infront of them.Looking at the man with no expressions on his face.His eyes are dark and cold.It can freeze someone.

"Don't let him come near macau again.No don't let him live.He tried to kill my brother. So he has to die too"

Vegas said to his men.

Pete is trying to calm down and go to his laptop.But his legs doesn't work they can't move.He feels like his whole body is numb from the shock.He just covered his mouth with hand and sat down there while his tears rolling down from his rosy cheeks.

He grew up with his grand mother most of the time.So he never seen something like this.

Suddenly he herd someone coming to that room.He just closed his eyes and sat there while thinking this is his last day in this world .He is so sure that if vegas knew he saw all of these he will kill him.

"Phi what's wrong why are you crying"

Pete felt warm hand wiping his tears.

"Macau please don't let him kill me."

"Who ? What happened phi.Why are you shaking like this.Are you okay. Your face is so pale"

Macau suddenly heard a screaming sound again so he looked outside.

"Phi Vegas what the hell are you doing.Why would you do these things here.You are scaring him"

"Macau just go and sleep I'll come and talk to him okay"

Vegas said with a soft tone.

"No phi he is crying like a baby. He is shaking.You are insane. Don't you think this is too much for someone who never seen these things huh? You even chopped off that guys hand infront of him.Did you forget we have a guest today.I am so mad at you.Don't talk to me 😡😡😡"

Macau is so angry.He can't believe Vegas did these things infront of pete.Macau really liked pete so much.Because pete is so talkative, always smiling .When he sees pete crying infront him he couldn't handle it.He really felt pete can be a good brother to him.

"Macau don't be angry.I am coming okay wait there."

After 5 minutes vegas went to his brother and pete.

Pete was sitting on the sofa while looking at the floor.

"Phi why did you do that.You said you won't meddle with papa's business again.You said you don't have anything to do with mafia again"

After hearing the word "MAFIA" pete stood up in a blink of eye and shout.

"MAFIA DID YOU SAY MAFIA"

"Okay okay pete don't panic . I will tell you everything but if okay IF you tell someone about this I'll make sure to CHOP OFF YOUR HAND TOO."

vegas said in a threatening voice.Pete knew if he do this he will surely do what he say

"No no I'm not telling anyone I'm sure"

Pete said while looking at the floor.

"Macau go and sleep I have to talk with pete"

Macau frowned and went away.

"Pete !!"

"Y ye yes sir"

"Don't be scared. It's nothing. Actually my father he is the one who does mafia things.I retired like 5 years ago. Because I don't want to be with my papa. But It's not that easy to me.The man now we killed He tried to kill macau yesterday . Papa's enemies are always behind us.If I don't kill them they will kill me. And I don't want anything to happen to Macau.He is the only one I have"