Part 18

Pete Pov

Time sure flies quicker than we think. It's been almost 3 months from the day I began to walk again. Even tho I can't do any heavy works I'm happy that I can walk. It's been 2 weeks I last visited vegas. I don't have any strength to see him now.

I think I have changed so much after all the things I went through.The old me tried to make every one happy and worried about everyone. But now I am different I only care about the people who care about me. And I will not spare anyone who dare to harm my people.

It's still shocks me the thing I did yesterday. I almost killed a man because he tried bully macau. I am sure he is still in ICU tho. Without knowing I have changed so much. I manage dads businesses and also look after Vegas's company too. My brother told me I don't have the softness in my eyes that they used to have. He said he sometimes feel scared to look at my eyes. Yeah I became ruthless and insensitive. But I don't regret it a bit. I love this version of me. I am not scared to anyone or anything.

Every bodyguard in vegas's home call me boss and They don't hesitate to do anything I order them to do. Macau said that I became Vegas. May be that's correct. When I see my self in the morror I think I see vegas in me.

End Pete Pov

Pete got a day off from work because he missed vegas so much. He wanted to spend the whole day with vegas. So he wore his suit and went to hospital with nop. He wore his suit because he has to go to the office at noon. Yes he is looks so strong he is strong until he sees vegas.

When he entered the room his eyes suddenly got teary. He went to vegas and inhaled vegas scent while giving him a kiss on his cheek. Amd also gave him a little peck on the lips.

"You are really not gonna wake up vegas huh? I missed you babe"

Pete placed his head on vegas's shoulder. Pete's warm tears streamed down his cheeks and fell on to vegas's shoulder.

"Vegas Can you wake up. I am tired. Can you hold me. Can you give me a hug. Do you know how mich I miss you"

Pete's soul almost left his body when someone suddenly hugged him.

"THE FUCK!!! AAAAAAARRRRRTTGGGGHHH A GHOST. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHGGGHH"

" Seriously pete U told me to hug you"

Pete looked at vegas with a wide opened mouth.

"Ve- Vegas Is this real. Vegas!!!"

"Yes..."

Pete jumped on the bed and hugged vegas.

" Vegas..."

"Yes..."

"Vegas... "

"Yees pete"

"Vegas..."

"Mmm tell me.."

"Keep responding when I call you please. Do you know how much I wanted to hear your voice. Do you know how many time I called your name and waited for your response. Do you know--"

Pete couldn't talk anymore. Pete was shaking and crying hardly.

"Okay okay If you want, call me thousand times I will respond to you anytime . Please don't cry "