part 13

Sammy looked at josh who is now sleeping safe and sound on her bed. She went to him and looked at his face. She couldn't help so she caress his hair.

"What did you go through in the past 6 years huh? Did you suffer like your brother too"

She got startled because josh suddenly grabbed her hand tidely.

"No no phi I really didn't say anything phi. Believe me please I didn't mean to do that. No I don't hate you phi. Phi Forgive me please ."

"Shh shh you are okay. I know you didn't do it. Calm down okay ... calm down now"

After few minutes josh calmed down . Sammy tried to release her arm but she couldn't so she also slept beside him.

.............................................................................................

Next Morning .

"Oh my god Vegas get up . It's so late."

"Mmmhmm Do I have to."

Vegas said while tightening his grip around pete's waist.

"Aah I can't breath you idiot "

"You are getting more and more daring day by day huh? Now you don't call me boss.Did you notice that huh? "

"😅😅 Do I have to call you boss"

"No you can call me anything you want 😁😁"

Vegas gave pete an innocent smile.

"Okay enough with your cheesy lines. Come on get up and have a bath already "

Vegas went to get a bath first and pete made toasts for breakfast .

After that pete went to wakeup macau.

"Hey macau Do you have any classes in the morning ,Macau !!"

"Mm yeah phi. I have classes at 8."

"Okay then wakeup it's already 7.30 . I made breakfast. You can wash up and come down to eat"

"Okay phi pete. Thank you so much"

After that pete went to vegas's room he washed up and got ready to go to work.

"Hey vegas Don't mess up those documents. It you want anything get it and please arrange them again. "

Pete said to vegas who trying to find something in pete's document file.

"Hmm okay okay"

Time skip.

Both came to office after sending macau to school. Today is going to be a very busy day. Vegas had so many meetings and media conferences to attend.
Pete and vegas were walking along the pathway to vegas's office .

"Hey pete!! Pete!!"

Shani came in a hurry.

"Yeah is there any problem "

"Yes do you have the document that I asked you"

"Oh yeah yeah give me a minute"

Pete started to search his file. But he couldn't find the document.

"Aaghh vegas"

Pete screamed at vegas. Vegas stoped right there and looked at pete nervously. And shani and other people around got startled as well. They thought pete is gonna kicked out this time.

"Heh 😅😅 what happened "

Vegas asked nervously.

"I told you this morning . Not to mess my files right . I told you to keep them back in order after you found what you want right "